• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

OT: Divorce Attorney

Haven’t logged on here in awhile, but I’m sorry that you’re going through this. I’m Board Certified in Family Law and would be happy to go over your situation. Feel free to PM me.
  2. P

Change of the JuJu GDT TCU v ksu game 2

The last four years has driven home that you need to enjoy any big moments. A share of the Big 12 title calls for a celebration. Time for some Joseph Magnus on the rocks. If you haven’t tried it then I highly recommend it. Bourbon aged in sherry barrels. It’s a fairly pricey bottle, but it’s...
  3. P

ULM at TCU Doubleheader

Love that Chuck King came back for an extra year, but I can’t recall another pitcher who’s given up more two-strike hits.
  4. P

ULM at TCU game #1

This team looks completely checked out. Like they think they’ve already got a hosting spot locked up and this game doesn’t matter. They better wake up fast because losing this game will quickly ruin our national seed hopes.
  5. P

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

I second this place. Our dogs went there last week and seemed to have a great time.
  6. P

FWST: Phillip Sikes could’ve turned pro, but his decision to join TCU baseball is paying off

I know that Sacco contributes with his glove, but I almost wonder if sitting him for a minute would help him reset mentally. He was hitting above .300 last season and Schloss said that he was hitting really well in the fall. Maybe taking a few games after the UT series to reset mentally would...
  7. P

TCU vs Kansas - Game #1

I think this is the best lineup we’ve had since 2016 and might be deeper. Even Sacco is coming around, and as Maniac pointed out, we have some really good bats on the bench. It’s so fun having a really good team again.
  8. P

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

This sounds like the prelude to a Tommy John announcement. Hoping for the best because we need him to get to Omaha.
  9. P

Need a Divorce Lawyer

Any lawyer that says they’ll represent both parties is full of crap since it isn’t allowed.
  10. P

Wilder-Fury II

They’re criminally underpaid and need to unionize. The players in the 3 major sports get between 40-50% of the revenue. UFC fighters get less than 10%. I’m pumped for the Wilder/Fury fight. Clash of styles. Those saying that Wilder is nothing but a “good right hand” are way off. It isn’t just...
  11. P

OT: How do you manage the extra drama of the holiday season?

Same here. It’s by far my favorite time of year. It’s the epitome of the outrage culture that we live in that people can somehow turn this season into a negative.
  12. P

ten years ago tonight

One of my favorite all time days. Grateful for the memory and hopeful that we can right the ship and have some more like it in the future.
  13. P

2020 Recruiting Thread

Sylvester can absolutely start immediately. If he got one sack against KSU he’d have 100% more sacks than all of our current DE’s.
  14. P

Could this be a “win now” kind of season?

Comes down to Cumbie’s ability to develop a coherent game plan and adjust that game plan to what’s happening in the game. He’s shown a real inability to come up with adjustments, so hopefully this is the year. If it isn’t then I think it’ll be his last as a coordinator.
  15. P

If you could pick.....

Sammy Baugh. Fixes two of our biggest problems from last year at QB and punter. Put that guy in a modern spread offense and look out.
  16. P

Fury vs Schwarz

Wilder isn’t much of a boxer, but he’s an other worldly puncher. He only weighs around 195 and effortlessly KO’s guys that outweigh him by 40 lbs and more. Still don’t know how Fury got up from that knockdown.
  17. P

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

9-3. We proved in 2017 that we can compete for the conference title with an elite D, solid run game, and a game manager at QB. I think our turnovers are bound to come back toward the mean after a year where we were near the bottom. That alone gets us a couple extra wins in last year’s losses...
  18. P

If JD leaves who do we hire??

I like this idea. Would keep our incoming talent, and he’d be hungry to succeed in his first head coaching job. Scott Cross would make a lot of sense, too.
  19. P

Game 8: #17 TCU vs. Houston (Shriners College Classic)

Why is Humphreys playing third? Very strange.