• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

CCG weekend thread

More than likely they are the two best. And they will get to prove it. I think CFP probably thinks they are the two best too and will want to split them for the semis. They could just slot them 1-2 but for some reason I don’t think they will.
  2. F

CCG weekend thread

However they line those four up I feel fairly confident they won’t match up Bama and UGA in the semis. Scenario 1: Bama Mich UGA Cincy Scenario 2: Mich Bama Cincy UGA I do think the way you have them ordered is probably how it SHOULD shake out but ESPN has enough sway to keep the SEC from...
  3. F

CCG weekend thread

Iowa doesn’t even bother calling timeout at end of half after a big sack to get ball back. EDIT: Oh yeah it’s because their offense is god awful
  4. F

2022 Recruiting Thread

There’s a method to this madness. Seems like Samples and co line these dominoes up with a purpose. I’m probably expecting too much but I’m now looking for a wave on the defensive side once a DC is announced.
  5. F

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Sonny wasn’t lying when he had talent acquisition at the top of his list.
  6. F

CCG weekend thread

Bowers for Heisman. TEs are fun
  7. F

CCG weekend thread

The extra downs might have made a difference EDIT: Guess it should have just been delay not unsportsmanlike so no extra downs. My mistake. Typical Baylor though…those dorks always need help…and Max was in.
  8. F

CCG weekend thread

1 - Alabama 2- Georgia 3- Michigan/Cincy 4- Cincy/ND If Georgia doesn’t storm back I think we are almost done here.
  9. F

CCG weekend thread

Doomsday scenario where Bama, Mich, Cincy all lose. UGA and ND are in. 2-loss Mich, Ohio St and Bama all could stay ahead of Baylor depending on how bad Bama and Mich hypothetically lose by. Even 1-loss Cincy would have a win over now #2 ND. I don’t think Baylor is one of the 4 best...
  10. F

2022 Recruiting Thread

I thought Baylor was who we were fighting off for him. Am I off on that? Granted Samp, Kelly and BC gonna be tough to beat.
  11. F

2022 Recruiting Thread

Baylor has a shiny new trophy to show him. And a QB that is a waaaaay better passer than Bohannon. Hope we land him.
  12. F

CCG weekend thread

They nailed their coaching hires. Hopefully we did too.
  13. F

CCG weekend thread

Aggie would. It does make me grin knowing that a bad TCU team kept Baylor out of the CFP.
  14. F

CCG weekend thread

What a sad sack effort from Okie Lite on both goal line possessions. TCU beat the Big 12 champs.
  15. F

CCG weekend thread

This game is all the CFP needs to keep either one of them out
  16. F

CCG weekend thread

Baylor trying to give it to Oklahoma State and Sanders can’t stop giving it back to Baylor
  17. F

CCG weekend thread

2 loss Michigan, Alabama, Ohio State and maybe Ole Miss could stay above Baylor…maybe even 1 loss Cincy……and the committee reasoning would be the funniest part: “We considered Baylor and the Conference Championship was a factor…but in the end they have a loss on their ledger that is worse than...
  18. F

CCG weekend thread

Either OSU gets it together and comes back and beats these dorks. Or…Baylor wins big and the only thing that keeps them out of the CFP is getting dominated by a first time starting QB for a TCU team that just lost their coach. Oh and lastly LSU is beyond stupid for hiring Kelly over Aranda.
  19. F

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

Waiting on one coach to give you a firm answer while you already have a guy you like that would come on board right now. Maybe Schumann is Napier and Gillespie is Dykes…..and Finkle is Einhorn. I’d take either of those two and it feels like it’s one of those two that’s gonna end up being...