• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

2023 Women's Soccer Thread

Where was this game broadcast? Could not find it anywhere
  2. M

OT: Jug is back baby!

Is a Sancho anything like a Dirty Sanchez?
  3. M

Big 12 Network?

I do. I rewatch everything. Especially football.
  4. M

Big 12 Network?

Except they never showed those games. LH network seems to only show games that UT won. It's almost comical, like they are trying to paint the picture that UT never loses. No wonder their fans think they are the favorite in every game they play, in every sport.
  5. M

TCU vs CSF Game #3

OK, not the same guy. The guy I'm talking about is Kirk Thor. Guy is crazy smart but doesn't throw it in your face. One of the nicest guys I ever knew. https://www.weber.edu/wsumagazine/Spring2016/kirkthor.html
  6. M

TCU vs CSF Game #3

I used to report to one of those two guys. Did the guy you heard have a last name that would be right at home on a Viking ship?
  7. M

OT - Any motorcyclist on the board?

That too. I feel sorry for the tires and wheel bearings.
  8. M

Really cheap bike that's easy to maintain. Bought it for $600. put a new top end on it, and it's run like a top since. It was a great starter bike when my kids were pre-teens. Likely going to sell all 3 of them in the next couple of months, along with our jetskis. We just don't use them...
  9. M

I am currently living through my kids by purchasing them dirt bikes and quads. I like them more than they do.
  10. M

Would love to have a bike. Have always wanted one, but am 100% certain it would end badly.... like it would end my life. I once had a work friend who rode every weekend. Told him I was thinking about getting a bike. His first reply to me with no hesitation was "make sure you have your...
  11. M

Cal St. Fullerton Game 1 Thread...

A lot this season.
  12. M

QJ not invited to the NFL draft

I’ve worked for three companies who were acquired while I worked there. My entire department was let go (including me) all three times, so I know what you are feeling. What I can tell you is that, barring last year, the US labor market for job seekers is as good as it has been in decades...
  13. M

QJ not invited to the NFL draft

What type of work are you looking for (what field)?
  14. M

247 Sports: TCU transfer Eddie Lampkin commits to Colorado

This was the first thought that came into my mind when I read that he committed to CO.
  15. M

TCU Maniac

My kids say hello.
  16. M

Patterson's Instagram Update

This assumption will never be absolute, and could even be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet the giant divide between those that think highly of GP and those that don't can largely be put into age brackets. The older population who lived through the decades of terrible, absolute bottom of the...
  17. M

Patterson's Instagram Update

Or the fact that he pulled this team out of the gutter of irrelevant conferences to get us into a P5 conference in the first place. Saying that GP was an average coach is like saying that NASA sucks because they didn’t build a Top Golf on the moon. As if getting there was no accomplishment.