1. H

Selling 4 in Sec. 439, Row 3. For NC

$800/ticket OBO
  2. H

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Sent you a message.
  3. H

Parking for Baylor (Selling)

Lot 6 right up against Frog alley. $100.
  4. H

Are There Any Assistants You Would Keep?

Id keep applewhite and Kelly. Both recruiting well and have the best units on the field.
  5. H

Faith in Donati?

Very fair by the OP. Agree with most everything except the Saarloos deal. We owed it to our baseball program to get the best possible coach for TCU. We did due diligence and ultimately I think got the right guy. Time will tell. I hope football takes a similar approach and doesn’t make a lazy...
  6. H

Coach O

The school doesn't care about its budget issues so long as they have a good football team. They have plenty of BMDs who have no problem buying out O's contract. Married into an LSU family and I love going to games there. I still think their brand is strong and they have an entire state who...
  7. H

Frog Luncheon

How have we been young for the last 4 years?
  8. H

CGP presser: UT version

Weird take but ok. There is a world where Gary's comments were embarrassing and the SMU trolling was perfect, but also where GP made a song that was intended to brighten someone's day. Not everyone writing a song about taking a step back and reassessing the important things in life is out of...
  9. H

How Many Does UT Hang on Gary’s D?

Problem is this UT team with Thompson and Bijan is looking better than that 2019 UT team.
  10. H

AP: SMU football coach Sonny Dykes apologizes to TCU over postgame flag scuffle

Gary should apologize for the ridiculous comment of an SMU player hitting coach Kill with a helmet. GP is becoming a sad little man. That was 10x worse than SMU planting the flag after kicking our ass.
  11. H

4 tix to SMU for sale

These are now gone. Go Frogs
  12. H

4 tix to SMU for sale

Looking to unload 4 tickets in Sec 233, row f (chair backs), to some Frog fans on the cheap. $50/ticket
  13. H

DMN: Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson declares this ‘Iron Skillet’ week before SMU-TCU rivalry game

Edit: To be clear, I enjoy beating smu and want to stomp them everytime. But I feel this way toward every opponent, some more than others. When I get into the stadium the hate will come out.
  14. H

DMN: Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson declares this ‘Iron Skillet’ week before SMU-TCU rivalry game

We are comparing Smew/tcu to ut/aggy and mich/osu? I think you missed my point. The thing smu/tcu has is history and it was a great rivalry but times have changed immensely. History alone does not mean the rivalry should maintain. Tcu just doesn’t have the angst towards smu that aggy/ut and...
  15. H

Definition of an old rival*. Do you consider LSU vs. Tulane rivals? How about OkSt. and Tulsa? Just because you have a lot of history doesn't make it a current rivalry. To your very point, we NEED to beat the ponies because they are a sub-par team, not because it helps us in recruiting or...
  16. H

White Out for SMU Game?

I disagree. If the entire student section pulls it off then I think it would be a good look. I am always more in favor of wearing purple; however, if this is something the students want to get behind then I am good with it.
  17. H

White Out for SMU Game?

Yea weird email from your intern. Nothing else suggests it's a white out, nor should it be. I will be the "young" guy yelling at clouds and beat this drum one more time, but why was that written anywhere if it wasn't supposed to be a white out? Maybe copy and paste from another promotion...
  18. H

Interesting post from Gary about attendance...

GP is not wrong however this a net negative from a head coach in my opinion. His job is to win the games, that’s how you fill the stands. We already know what TCU’s attendance issues come from. People aren’t going to flock to this game or pull their tix from StubHub bc GP tweeted this. More...
  19. H

Ponies are coming

Pretty good and fair analysis actually. I expect a close game as the ponies are always ready for this one.