• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Looking for 4 for Tech!

Does anyone else know of any decent tix?
  2. S

The Official Fire Jarrett Anderson Thread

The whole staff needs to clean sweep.
  3. S

FIRE PATTERSON

If there's no improvement next year then he needs to gracefully retire in a few years. Please no political banter on here.
  4. S

TCU 0-3 at home

SMU is in the AAC and they're still better than us.
  5. S

Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad

Is Meacham a good candidate to take over for Coach P if he retires? I thought a young coach like Meacham would be groomed.
  6. S

I think we're a year away

This is all very true. Honestly, I agree with the main poster on this thread. Also, Donati and those over him probably wait to see if there's improvement next year.
  7. S

Duggan a Top 25 QB

I hope Max wills the team to the win. I am excited to see him in GameDay.
  8. S

What do you want to see this week vs OU?

Some sacks and pressure on Rattler leading to picks by Washington. 2. O line at least playing hard and we have an offensive identity. We use all our receivers and deep running backs the whole game.
  9. S

Uniforms for ou

Purple and white are the best.
  10. S

Score Prediction Contest: OU vs. TCU

If O line plays well and GP let's the offense open up the play book then TCU 31-OU 28. On the other hand, if GP plays ball control game then 38-14 OU.
  11. S

Offensive Football

The podcast shows just how much offensive terminology Meacham knows and how much he knows about the Air Raid offense. He is an offensive genius.
  12. S

Texas Football: TCU: How Jerry Kill's role as 'head coach of offense' will work

It's crazy that those four practices were the best we have had in five or six years.
  13. S

Ian Boyd article on Duggan

The author made some good points about utilizing Max's arm strength.
  14. S

The Disappearance of Amon G. Carter's Home Field Advantage and Ways to Fix It.

I feel like we will always have the Stubhub problem considering there are so many fans of different schools in the DFW area. We just have to find a way to limit the number of tickets sold to the visiting team in the TCU section. I would propose more pump up music the whole game. The music...
  15. S

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

If Samuel and Ladee can control the glass we can get a big win in the Big 12- SEC challenge before a couple days off until we play Texas and Baylor in Waco.
  16. S

Great D Will Lead TCU Back

I feel like our defense was not bad last year. It looked bad at times because it had to overcompensate for the horrid offense. The main thing for the defense last year was zero pass rush and we did not force many turnovers.
  17. S

Blacklock and Gladney in NFL.com's top 50

Reagor should go by at least the third round. Maybe he could have gone on the first day if we would have gone to a bowl and more scouts would have seen him.
  18. S

Praise for Blacklock....

Is there any way Blalock gets picked in the late first or early second round?
  19. S

Cumbie OC

From what everyone has heard is Cumbie just going to be the main OC this year with no Co- Offensive Coordinator added? I was just wondering with his Cumbie's performance last year. Kill joining the staff was official this morning.