• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. UnderToad

Reseating question

Exact same thing happened to me an hour ago. Ticket office picked for me over the phone. They were very nice.
  2. UnderToad

Fire whoever is in charge of gameday experience.

This. I eat at my tailgate before game and at halftime. BTW left at beginning of halftime last night at gate near little scoreboard as literally a dozen security people said goodbye, you can’t come back in, and then 20 minutes later walked right back in past those same security people. Saw...
  3. UnderToad

Game 5: #16 TCU vs. Grand Canyon

Rain delayed or starting on time?
  4. UnderToad

New WSJ College Rankings

It’s a top 500 list?
  5. UnderToad

GoFrogs: Baseball Hosts Dallas Baptist To Conclude Homestand

Any word on game. Hard to see how they can get it in today.
  6. UnderToad

GoFrogs: Baseball will face two ranked teams at Dodger Stadium College Baseball Classic

On plane right now to LA to see all three games. Really excited to see this team play against these teams.
  7. UnderToad

Legends Loge Boxes

Edit. Six seat loge box.
  8. UnderToad

Legends Loge Boxes

IIRC for a six seat life box it's 10k per seat capital gift ($60,000) paid over 5 years + $2,850 per seat per year. Thus around 29-30k a year for first 5 years. Cheaper after that because capital gift paid off.
  9. UnderToad

aggies gonna aggie

At the TCU Baylor game last Saturday I was thinking about Baylor's Rose Bowl banner in their practice facility. Where did they even get that? Did they call up the Rose Bowl and ask to buy one? Or is it completely fake? And if it's fake, did they hire someone to make it or was it made in house...
  10. UnderToad

FWST: Cross-town baseball series resumes between TCU and UT Arlington

Tonight's game cancelled. Rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:30.
  11. UnderToad

#BAYLORTEARS

Another weird twist in the rape scandal http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Fired-BU-staffer-seemingly-exonerated-but-apology-not-forthcoming-475218283.html
  12. UnderToad

#BAYLORTEARS

Running just makes them chase you. You're supposed to back away slowly while waiving your arms above your head.
  13. UnderToad

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Do you have link to tickets to first link banquets?
  14. UnderToad

#BAYLORTEARS

"not aware" Classic.
  15. UnderToad

TCU Construction Updates

Good to know. Thanks for all the updates.
  16. UnderToad

TCU Construction Updates

I thought TCU med school was on schedule to open Fall 2019. Are you talking about a new building in 2020? http://healthcare.dmagazine.com/2017/11/20/accreditation-progressing-for-new-dfw-medical-school/
  17. UnderToad

TCU #11 In ESPN Power Rankings

Nice to click on a thread title like this wondering if it was related to football, basketball or baseball.
  18. UnderToad

#BAYLORTEARS

Maybe they mean Women's Basketball Capital of Texas.
  19. UnderToad

This is a must see thread

Won't load for me.
  20. UnderToad

#BAYLORTEARS

Ni. Ni.