• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TCUMed

Really OT: TCU Tuition

I think it would be great for universities to be able to show how much an average graduate makes after graduation and maybe like 10 years down the road for various degrees. That way a student and their family could determine the best value each university is for their degree of interest. While...
  2. TCUMed

No ABC

I went to YouTube TV 4 months ago from DirecTV and love it. I have most my TVs connected via Ethernet cable with a couple on WiFi and have never had issues. You get all the channels you want, the user interface is clean (takes like a day to get used to navigating if you’re used to Directv), the...
  3. TCUMed

Spring Trustees Meeting

The medical school tuition rate is absurd if that isn't including cost of living, fees, etc.. If that's true, I don't know what TCU thinks it's offering as far as an advantage over Texas state schools which are 1/3 the cost. Having been through the whole ordeal and recently paid off my med...
  4. TCUMed

2 Club Seats for the KU Game

I'll take them NDSFrog for your asking price if still available
  5. TCUMed

2 Club Seats for the KU Game

Sent you a PM
  6. TCUMed

3 or 4 club or shaded seats for SMU needed

If anyone has some extra club seats or shaded seats for the SMU game I'd be interested. Trying to bring some family. Thanks