• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. East Coast

Frankie Collins commits

https://www.instagram.com/frankieee/p/C5tLRVQuBDD/?hl=en&img_index=1 We have a point guard folks.
  2. East Coast

Never Forget 9 11 2001

One of the most devastating days of my life.
  3. East Coast

NOTE: Tonight's game is on ESPNU

Hogs vs Frogs, 8PM Central The ESPN and NCAA sites are not updated (or at least were not by noon ET). Sister received an emergency TV scheduling update from the Univ of Miami, stating the Miami vs Texas game was on ESPNU 5pm CT, and in it you could see TCU vs Arkansas on ESPNU at 8.... also...
  4. East Coast

CFP - You can still get nosebleeds for face

Someone on another site posted the following access code and instructions “Go to Seat Geek and the Fiesta Bowl tickets. Under Access Code (click filter button) use SBERNSTEIN. There are a handful left at $185. Not great seats, but better than $600! Go Frogs!” They are in the high corners on...
  5. East Coast

Norrie wins Lyon Open

https://sports.yahoo.com/cameron-norrie-wins-first-clay-154128093.html?fr=sychp_catchall First tournament win on clay. Good for him!
  6. East Coast

Jim Harbaugh pledges bonus money to AD staff

https://sports.yahoo.com/jim-harbaugh-pledges-all-incentive-money-to-michigan-staffers-who-had-to-take-covid-19-pay-cut-031228713.html?fr=sychp_catchall Michigan cut most of its athletic department's salaries due to COVID. Harbaugh has decided to turn back any bonuses earned this year as long...
  7. East Coast

Scott Frost is an idiot

Should have just told goodol' Trev to fire him and walk away with his buyout. https://www.yahoo.com/news/frost-return-huskers-22-restructured-202636898.html
  8. East Coast

Baylor fined $462,000

Violations of the Clery Act. They are not contesting the fine. Not as much as hoped, but there are more investigations ongoing... https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/30079821/us-department-education-fines-baylor-462k-violations
  9. East Coast

OLD stuff - Wacker and campus

Since I'm stuck at home like most of you, I've been using some of this time to work on all the old boxes sitting in my basement. In one of the boxes I found a lot of old frog stuff. Interestingly, one of the items included a map of TCU campus sometime in the mid to late 1980's, and another was...
  10. East Coast

Audio Video messed up again - HFTV a joke

Well, I went to turn the baseball game, and after taking over 5 minutes to load, I get the baseball video with the women's basketball audio.... now I'm getting a random commercial cutting into the middle of the basketball broadcast... sigh, thinking of getting some chores done.
  11. East Coast

Fixing the offense

Now that it seems Coach Meachum is back, let's talk about how the frogs can fix the offense. Starting off, we averaged 30 points and a little more than 400 yards/game; which while not spectacular, was an improvement over last year and not in the awful category. IMO, it felt that way because...
  12. East Coast

MSG Network this weekend

Just a heads up - here in NY metro area the KSU game is on Madison Square Garden network, not some fox directional. I thought I would as going to have make do with Brian & John, but there must be no hockey or pro basketball Saturday afternoon.
  13. East Coast

How can I get Brian and John tomorrow?

I'm on the road (between Boston and Providence) this weekend, and since my home provider doesn't get the Fox regionals, it looks like I'm out of luck watching the game on streaming. (can't download any services onto my company laptop). I'm stuck looking to listen to the game through my phone...
  14. East Coast

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy July 4
  15. East Coast

Markell Simmons tackling

One positive note from yesterday is I noticed Markell Simmons is an accomplished tackler. He wraps up well and makes the stop. Markell and Gladney seemed like they were all over the field yesterday..
  16. East Coast

Southern Game TV

I was looking around trying to find if I would get the game here, and it turns out MSG network has picked it up. For all of you that have MSG, and not able to get to the Carter, you are good to go!!
  17. East Coast

Thank you Kenny Hill, Andy Dalton

Jeff Ballard, Tye Gunn, Brandon Hassel, Sean Stiller, Patrick Batteaux, and all the other Horned Frogs who have represented the university with honor and class. I’ve concentrated on QB’s, but there are so many young men and women we should be proud of. Just thought this should be said with...
  18. East Coast

Off the ledge

OK, it's a few hours after the game and we put up a stinker, especially on offense. Let's take a more rational look at this. Defense - Struggled a little early, especially with being physically over matched in coverage. The reality is Iowa State has some big, talented WRs, and a nice RB...
  19. East Coast

Jeremy Kerley resigned by Jets

He has a 1 year deal. Though they suck, at least he is still in the league.
  20. East Coast

Cameron Norris US Open

Cameron won his first match on Monday. His match in the round of 64 is scheduled to start right about now. He has a tough match against the 12 seed