• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frogs1983

SB Nation: TCU swept in Big 12 road series at Cincinnati

Baseball just like football last season, all hype, no results! Was really looking forward to a trip to Omaha this Summer. Not so much now it seems.
  2. Frogs1983

FWST: Why Sonny Dykes is excited about TCU’s new defense

Disagree. We had an Offense that outscored what that Defense gave up most games. D was never stellar that season, except for UT game and possibly 2nd half of Iowa State game when things got out of hand for Iowa State.
  3. Frogs1983

Lampkin back in portal

Hired gun, just like a lot of em nowadays.
  4. Frogs1983

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

TCU has been a BB door mat, or afterthought most of my adult life. Dixon has taken the program to heights not seen with any regularity in the history of the program. I am appreciative the improvement Dixon has brought, but I think he's hit a ceiling on what he can produce here. About 500 in...
  5. Frogs1983

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

Moudy IMO. No interest in TCU athletics whatsoever! I think if Moudy had his way, TCU athletics would be D2 right now.
  6. Frogs1983

TCU vs DBU tickets

Wow, a sell out? I was planning on going.Guess not now. Go Frogs.
  7. Frogs1983

TCU vs USC again

Storm Davis was a pitcher for Orioles about 30-40 years ago, only other one I've ever heard of. Kind of a cool name though IMO.
  8. Frogs1983

Benedict Patterson!

Yes, it was solely Gary Patterson, and nobody else, that got TCU to where they are today! I have been around TCU football since the early 70's,so I have seen "the other side", and him going to Baylor "bothers" the hell out of me( and many others I would bet)!
  9. Frogs1983

Benedict Patterson!

No, but his team quit on him.
  10. Frogs1983

Why, Gary? Why?

TCU erred in putting up the damn statue. Not Patterson's fault. Don't care how much $ was dangled by the donor(s) pushing for the statue, should have been a resounding NO while he is still actively coaching! TCU will have this monkey on its back until Patterson finishes his "consulting" tour...
  11. Frogs1983

PFT: Quentin Johnston excited for a new start with Jim Harbaugh

Got to get his QB to trust in him. Herbert hardly looked his way last season. Not dropping passes will help.
  12. Frogs1983

Did anyone notice that we’re ranked?

Didn't age well unfortunately.
  13. Frogs1983

Nick Saban Retires

They could maybe get a loan from Aggy.
  14. Frogs1983

Nick Saban Retires

Yeh, and wearing a red tie!
  15. Frogs1983

Nick Saban Retires

Yeh, he didn't get anywhere near 7 losses,lol.
  16. Frogs1983

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Howard, we hadly knew ya!
  17. Frogs1983

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Hard to compete against Aggy $!
  18. Frogs1983

DCTF: ISO Spotlight: How far can TCU WBB go?

Nice turnaround this season, but got a big dose of reality tonight vs. BU ladies.Looks like a work in progress still. I like what the new Coach has done in season 1 so far.Hope he can keep it going.
  19. Frogs1983

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Yes, when I think of SMEW football, Fritz Von Erich instantly comes to mind, lol!