• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TCUdirtbag

Who will lead the new Big 12? Probably the program with 4 Top 10 finishes in the last 9 years and 7 of the last 15.

This week's AP and Coaches' Polls made it official: TCU went from unranked to #2 in a wild 15 months that saw us climb from firing our legendary head coach to the National Championship Game. As our jealous Red Raider, Bear, and Aggie friends try to hide their own shame by minimizing our #2...
  2. TCUdirtbag

2022-23 Bowl Games Thread

2022-23 Other Bowl Games Thread All times listed CST. Rankings from the Final CFP Top 25. Pre-Christmas: DATE TIME (CST) GAME NETWORK Friday 12/16 10:30 am Bahamas Bowl UAB 24 (7-6) Miami OH 20 (6-7) ESPN Friday 12/16 2:00 pm Cure Bowl #24 Troy 18 (12-2, Sun Belt Champ) #25 UTSA 12...
  3. TCUdirtbag

Week 14: Conference Championship Games Thread

Week 14: December 2-4, 2022 All times CST and all rankings from this week's penultimate CFP Top 25. The full TV schedule is available here: https://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/Weekly/football2022/14#.Y4OThuzMI6A Friday, December 2: TIME (CST) GAME & IMPLICATIONS NETWORK 7:00 pm PAC-12...
  4. TCUdirtbag

Week 13: Other Games Thread

Week 13: November 24-26, 2022 All times CST and all rankings from this week's AP Poll (will update with CFP after Tuesday). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. The full TV schedule is available here: Thursday...
  5. TCUdirtbag

"Can TCU Succeed in a Power Conference?"

The question everyone asked in 2010--and even in 2012 as we joined the Big 12. Given where things stand with conference alignment changes and an encroaching sense of being minimized by national media as a result, let's check in on the state of TCU Athletics..... Gander over to Big12Ssports.com...
  6. TCUdirtbag

Week 12: Other Games Thread

Week 12: November 17-19, 2022 All times CST and all rankings from this week's CFP Rankings. Most CFP Top 25 (certainly excluding the SEC-FCS jokes), Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. The full TV schedule is available...
  7. TCUdirtbag

Iowa State kickoff set for 3 pm CST

Game will be on FOX or FS1. Four B1G games are on a 6-day hold, so presumably the “or” is dependent on where those get slotted and this week’s results (Illinois-NW’ern, Mich St-Penn St, Purdue-Indiana, Minn-Wisconsin). I expect one of those B1G West games could have CCG implications and would...
  8. TCUdirtbag

FOX Big Noon Kickoff in Waco

Frogs pulling another network slot and fourth pregame show of the year. Game on FOX at 11 am CST / Noon EST.
  9. TCUdirtbag

Week 11: Other Games Thread

Week 11: November 10-12, 2022 All times CST and all rankings from this week's CFP Rankings. Most CFP Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. The full TV schedule is available here...
  10. TCUdirtbag

Week 10: Other Games Thread

Week 10: November 1-5, 2022 All times CDT and all rankings from this week's CFP Rankings. Most CFP Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. The full TV schedule is available here...
  11. TCUdirtbag

Week 9: Other Games Thread

Week 9: October 27-29, 2022 All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. Full schedule...
  12. TCUdirtbag

Official “Flying T” is back thread

Congrats to Donati and team for getting this deal done. The artist, a football letterman himself and son of another, has been holding this mark hostage for decades. Many failed attempts have been made to get the license. It’s baffling to me that we’re featuring him in the rollout but I’m sure it...
  13. TCUdirtbag

Week 8: Other Games Thread

Week 8: October 22, 2022 All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. Full schedule...
  14. TCUdirtbag

Week 7: Other Games Thread

Week 7: October 13-15, 2022 All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. Full schedule available here...
  15. TCUdirtbag

Week 6: Other Games Thread

Week 6: October 5-8, 2022 All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. Full schedule available here...
  16. TCUdirtbag

October 15 vs. Oklahoma State - 2:30 pm ABC or ESPN

Dang. Was hoping for a night game. I guess the midweek selection of Baylor-WVU counted as FOX having first pick this week. Anyway, beat KU!
  17. TCUdirtbag

Northwestern is downsizing to a 35k seat stadium for $800M

I love the design of the interior, and the awning is great. But I can’t imagine being in the Big Ten and just ceding that 35k is as good as it ever gets. These clowns do not care but still get to be in the Power 2. Insane.
  18. TCUdirtbag

Week 5: Other Games Thread

Week 5: September 29 - October 1, 2022 All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. Full schedule available here...
  19. TCUdirtbag

Week 4: Other Games Thread

Week 4: September 22-24, 2022 All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving more than a few votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below. Full schedule available here...