• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. E

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Well a huge party, and they're owned by Bayer AG and the center of their crest is identical to a Bayer asprin. Nice to have handy.
  2. E

They’re going to need a lot of aspirin for those hangovers. :cool:
  3. E

Spring football

Shocking... but they were such good practices.
  4. E

Spring football

It seems like the O is very much a group in transition. Hoover is out. Richardson has been hurt. It will be interesting to see who steps up as leaders. I do think there is going to be a long term payoff that Hejny is getting all the 2nd team reps for spring. Sure there will be updates like an...
  5. E

Spring football

Bech and the whole team can dance all they want if we actually score TDs in the red zone this year!
  6. E

Spring football

Fair question. I'm coming from the assumption that this year's defense almost has to be better than last years. I like what I am seeing about the new DC's approach, and I like what we're hearing from the players. I am sure the offense is flattering the defense with 2 new QBs and transition on...
  7. E

Spring football

At least they’re practicing against a better defense this year. That should help issues with the red zone show up rather than just having great practice after great practice.
  8. E

NCAA Tournament

Trev Alberts is on line one for Coach Cal.
  9. E

Come back or no comeback, that was embarrassing. Terribly out coached. Gregg should have resigned at halftime. And Concacaf refs remain abysmal
  10. E

Haji Wright is coming in on a huge high. He hit the winning goal to send Coventry City to the FA Semi's at Wembley.
  11. E

And here we go.....12 just probably isn't enough.

This is really very simple. You just get a computerized scoring system that weights the polls for that human element. It will also include prior year performance and recruiting rankings that have nothing to do with the current year’s team performance and it spits out a perfect unbiased top 2...
  12. E

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Pitt and VT back in a conference with WV? Ok, I'd watch that part of it.
  13. E

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

I too hate where this is headed, but I know I prefer TCU to be included. It keeps TCU football alive in some form; it validates the accomplishments of the program; after our history no one wants to be left out, again; and I don’t want to be left out and see the beautiful stadium and other...
  14. E

My understanding is that death threats from Lazio supporters are handed out like candy. Still not cool, but Theo Hernandez posted in support per the ESPN blurb (too short to really call it an article).
  15. E

TCU vs USC again

Guess the opposing teams better slow that Mustang down.
  16. E

Things get rowdy in Lubbock during Texas game

For most, being carried out of a sporting event by four police officers would be a rock bottom event that would make one rethink one’s choices in life. For a tech fan, it was Tuesday.
  17. E

GoFrogs: No. 20 UCLA at No. 5 TCU baseball series preview

Its impressive. Not used to quality baseball from the Big Ten schools :cool::cool:
  18. E

TCU vs FGCU Game 2

Love the wins, but the baseball and basketball teams today are tough for my blood pressure.
  19. E

GoFrogs: No. 2 TCU Heads to Big Apple for ITA Indoor National Championships

You’d think 2 Time Defending Champions would be in the headline….
  20. E

Seriously bummed for Dike. I think he’s got real talent and intelligence to go with the size, but these injuries are nearly career killing. Very happy for Mr Booth, but can’t get too high on a short span of games. Matthew Hoppe blew up in a similar way but then flamed out hard when he moved on...