• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ThisIsOurTime

Happy Mother's Day

Here's to the Mothers. Somebody's Mother The woman was old and ragged and gray And bent with the chill of the Winter's day. The street was wet with a recent snow And the woman's feet were aged and slow. She stood at the crossing and waited long, Alone, uncared for, amid the throng Of...
  2. ThisIsOurTime

Where does this win rank in TCU Basketball history?

Beating the #2 team in the country seems noteworthy. Where do you think this ranks among other big games? Top 5? Top 10? Here, is some content for comparison purposes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCU_Horned_Frogs_men%27s_basketball#NCAA_Tournament
  3. ThisIsOurTime

Merry Christmas Folks!!!

God bless y'all. May you have a wonderful time with your family. And don't forget to set aside some time to remember Jesus on this special occasion. 1 John 4:19
  4. ThisIsOurTime

Kenrich Williams Gets On Youtube and TCU shoutout

A youtuber named AJ Lapray talks to Kenrich Williams in one of his videos. I think y'all will like it.
  5. ThisIsOurTime

OT: Anybody have sheet music or a piano tutorial video of the TCU fight song?

I've started to play the piano and wanted to see if anyone had sheet music or a piano tutorial video on how to play the TCU fight song? Any help would be appreciated.
  6. ThisIsOurTime

OT: How do you manage the extra drama of the holiday season?

The bible says in Proverbs 17:22: A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. But each year around this time this standard is put to the test. In the silly season, we start to see more people on the roads, in the shops and malls. This translates into more...
  7. ThisIsOurTime

Expectations/Predictions for OU game

I personally am not sure what to make of this game. This could be a game where the team raises its level of play to the opponent and we have a heck of a ball game. However, I think we would need 2 or 3 turnovers to get the W because I don't think we can score enough points in a shootout. On...
  8. ThisIsOurTime

The Receiver Problem

Where is our glue receiver? The receiver we can rely on to catch the key 3rd downs. It seems like in years' past, we had people we could rely on. Maybe they weren't the fastest or most athletic but we had people who could get open and catch the ball. The closest receiver we had to this was...
  9. ThisIsOurTime

Beat Baylor

We have now moved onto another week of college football and we now have our rivalry game with Baylor. They are coming into Amon Carter with a perfect record and we have every reason to want to beat them. I fully expect our team to show up and play well. This is a game they should be looking...
  10. ThisIsOurTime

Review of OkState Game

Tough game to lose especially when it felt the officials had their hands on the scale for a lot of it. This may be a game GP wants to send in a tape to the office because if they are going to hit us with $25,000 fines for running onto the field after a victory, the least they can do is give us...
  11. ThisIsOurTime

Have a good feeling about today's game.

I can't explain it but I think we show up today and play well. Maybe we don't win in the end but believe the effort will be there. Go Frogs!
  12. ThisIsOurTime

OT: Chinese authorities demolish megachurch, arrest pastors

Chinese authorities destroyed a 3,000-seat megachurch in Anhui province and detained its pastors over the weekend, ChinaAid reports. No legal papers ordering the church’s demolition were provided, but government officials tore it down on Friday — even though it was reportedly part of the...
  13. ThisIsOurTime

Zero Passes Thrown to Pro Wells?

What could be the reason for freezing out arguably our best receiving option? If Duggan can't get him the ball, he needs to sit and give Collins a chance to do so. Duggan should have learned this lesson already. If the coaches think we have better receiving options, they need to think again...
  14. ThisIsOurTime

Positives on the ISU game

Not too many as you might guess but there were some bright spots. 1. Duggan had a couple of quality drives in the 2nd half that show his promise. One was a key play where he took the chance of throwing the ball to the tight end over the middle resulted in a key first down. This was a play...
  15. ThisIsOurTime

Worst Defensive Performance of the Patterson Era?

Giving up a half a hundred to lowly Iowa State has to be up there. Even in the bad 2013 season, we had nothing like this and we used a walkon at linebacker then.
  16. ThisIsOurTime

OT: Former NFL Football Player was adopted only to learn his father figure was his birth father

Deland McCullough, former NFL player, and current RB coach for the Chiefs, was given up for adoption at birth in 1973. He found his birth mother in 2017. She told him the name of his father, who turned out to be his college coach and mentor throughout his adult life. Here, is an ESPN show...
  17. ThisIsOurTime

Looking ahead to next week and at Iowa State

Not taking anything away from the win today but I am posting this now as I am likely to forget tomorrow. A few things to look for in next Saturday's game: 1. We will be playing on the road in most likely poor conditions. The weather forecast suggests a temperature in the 50s but also 45+%...