• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ThisIsOurTime

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Nice work on providing all the updates @TxFrog1999 Appreciate the effort.
  2. ThisIsOurTime

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Folks, be kind to the folks around you. The sun will rise again.
  3. ThisIsOurTime

The way things were going. We would have probably fumbled it anyway.
  4. ThisIsOurTime

Frankly I would start with an onside kick. And I'd put in Morris to start. Let Duggan watch for a series before putting him back in. See if that can't light a fire in him.
  5. ThisIsOurTime

Well, I would make a point to get the ball to Quentin Johnson here.
  6. ThisIsOurTime

We got a penalty there. Let's see if the Defense can rise up.
  7. ThisIsOurTime

TCU needs a nice drive here. Let's see what we can do. The last two drives we were moving the ball. Need to let the defense rest a bit.
  8. ThisIsOurTime

I believe it was play action and they got fooled thinking run
  9. ThisIsOurTime

Radio says he got injured and they subbed him out and had to shuffle the OL. This could be a big factor. TCU is going to have to weather the storm.
  10. ThisIsOurTime

Wolverine Digest: Michigan Is A Bad Matchup For TCU

It was an uncharacteristic down year for Michigan where they played down to the level of their competition in this game. Obviously, their star quarterback was distraught over the loss of his brother's dead hamster which greatly effected his play on the day. Even then TCU had to have everything...