• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 4TCU

Big 12 announces future football conference opponents

Wouldn’t two different divisions with crossover games make more sense?
  2. 4TCU

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Way to go Lady Frogs!!!!!
  3. 4TCU

FWST: How’d TCU go 5-7 with five NFL Draft picks? TCU’s Patterson is as disappointed as anyone.

I got one word for why...OFFENSE!!! Hopefully we get that corrected with the editions.
  4. 4TCU

Boise St. may be the first domino to fall...

Understand...I was just throwing out a huge number for grins agree with you on your points
  5. 4TCU

Boise St. may be the first domino to fall...

Shouldn't all these univeristies have some reserves/endowment funds they can use to help with payroll.. "Oh I am sorry mr/miss coach ...we have $34 billion in endowment and cant use it" Yes I know how endowments work but it is a croc.
  6. 4TCU

The Disappearance of Amon G. Carter's Home Field Advantage and Ways to Fix It.

No it wasn't ...not enough fans back in the day. It was better once Wacker came but the 84 Tcu/UT game was flooded with UT fans.
  7. 4TCU

GP Changes

Fire Cumbie, demote Cumbie, resign Cumbie.... won’t matter unless CGP can adjust either the way he thinks or letting the OC do what he does best regardless of the defense... and can CGP win a natty?... not so sure now on the last point even though I sure want him too... him and Kelsey are great...
  8. 4TCU

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

the players have no interest today... maybe big head from last week... still on GP though RUN THE BALL!!!!!
  9. 4TCU

FWST: Arlington Martin grad, TCU freshman leaves legacy at FW Junior Girls Golf Championship

comes from a great family...wish you the best Trinity...GO Frogs!!
  10. 4TCU

What is that smell?

Love that museum
  11. 4TCU

TCU Hoops #20 in AP Top 25

What if basketball got to sweet 16....that might erase some other sport hurt on Frog Nation
  12. 4TCU

Gary's Worst Home Loss Ever!

Doesn’t it seem like the defensive calls from GP are coming in too late ? Not ever time but it seems worst than ever ... my opinion of course
  13. 4TCU

OU vs TCU predictions

34-13 OU
  14. 4TCU

TCU Golf

team is on the back nine...they are now 6 shots out of the final spot to advance...hopefully they can make it up but Oregon is playing very well...Oregon -5 for the day and TCU is +4...Oregon's top player is leading at -12
  15. 4TCU

TCU Golf

TCU on course this morning and -1 so far...they are in 5th place 3 ahead of Oregon...