• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Dr. Coach Haus

Anxious to hear

ANY word on new lineman coming in via portal? I know not everyone has committed.
  2. Dr. Coach Haus

Baylor's football future

Recruiting is one thing, coaching is another. That was his problem for a very long time. COACHING! I am glad he is their problem.
  3. Dr. Coach Haus

Insufferable Michigan fans

I had to grow up listening to their arrogance. Been there forever. I cannot stand the fans, Harbaugh, or the school.
  4. Dr. Coach Haus

UIL State Championship Games

My son and I said we would love to see a Benjamin and Gordon game. WIth Rigdon from Ben. and all his talent vs. a well put together team in Gordon.
  5. Dr. Coach Haus

FWST: TCU notebook: Multiple Horned Frogs transfer out while local star commits

Red Zone offense. 120th. Yards don't mean [ Finebaum ] if you cannot score.
  6. Dr. Coach Haus

Fire Kendal Briles

At least in college he turned out alright.
  7. Dr. Coach Haus

Coach Dykes' Post Game Comments RE: Coordinators

I am not sure that he will. Did not do that well as Arky and Florida St.. Both fan bases were so glad to see him go. If they want to run the same offense they did at BayLOL they need to stop subbing so much that allows the tempo to stop with equal sub. No offense will be the same with the sub...
  8. Dr. Coach Haus

So who is the actual QB this week/moving forward?

Who is the better leader? Hoover has 1/2 season or been here 2 years. Morris has 4. I like the upside of Hoover more and the players seem to play harder around him. Chandler has some stare down problems. Hoover has some dumb freshman mistakes. Both are good, but I would stick with Hoover. If...
  9. Dr. Coach Haus

GoFrogs: Frogs MBB Sign Nation’s No. 11-Ranked Class

If there is not any outside shooting, the rest of the class will not matter. Please let us play inside and out. We need both for those tough games and long-stretch tournament games.
  10. Dr. Coach Haus

FWST: Where does TCU turn after another disappointing Big 12 defeat?

Limp, I agree with you on defense. No pressure on QBs always kills us. I do have to say play calling on offense has not been what it needs. We almost always go three and out. That is how we start so far behind. I think Briles is a playcaller and not really a QB coach that we need. Development is...
  11. Dr. Coach Haus

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

I almost nailed it, just the teams were wrong at halftime. Score was on.
  12. Dr. Coach Haus

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

This is two weeks of [ Finebaum ].
  13. Dr. Coach Haus

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

My prediction We are ahead 10 to 7 before halftime. I'm drunk by half time I pass out before the end of the game. And wonder how we lost. ISU gets their first conference win in a while.
  14. Dr. Coach Haus

Worst Drop-off After CFP

We are not put together to reload and instead we need to rebuild We do not have a QJ on this team. Miller was special. Bailey it too but not like Miller IMO. BTW, I love Bailey's tenacity and grit.