• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. HToady

TCU knew of Michigan's signal stealing scheme and duped them.

I don't know if this has been covered but saw this, this morning, It's a fun read. https://currently.att.yahoo.com/sports/sources-tcu-knew-of-michigans-sign-stealing-scheme-prior-to-cfp-game-used-dummy-signals-to-dupe-wolverines-224848698.html
  2. HToady

But Where is Hollywood on this?

Where do the clebs stand? I'm saying Leo will be in purple.... Post pics if you see any.
  3. HToady

Making the Case Against TV Timeouts

I sat in the stands last game, and mentally took account of where the time goes that cause college football games to run 4 hours with the first half quarters going an hour each. Here's what I saw. TV timeouts. These occur after every punt or exchange of possession. The fat guy in the red shirt...
  4. HToady

Jumper at the Grandmarc?

I was in a community meeting at TCU with the Dean of Students and FWPD and they left abruptly about 6pm. Heard lots of sirens. Get a text from my son during the meeting saying there was a jumper at the Grandmarc and it was one of the guys arrested for the guacamole hazing a couple weeks ago...
  5. HToady

Doomed Chinese Satellite Could Hit the TCU Campus

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/newser-plummeting_chinese_space_lab_may_hit_nearly_anywhe-rnewsernor/category/news
  6. HToady

The Bowl Game Tickets/Priority Points Annual Discussion Thread

This should go long. Got the email last night. Had purchased enough Alamo Bowl tickets to move up but over the past two years have dropped so far I am nowhere near close. It's a moving target. Again, I have had 8 tickets, plus Frog Club since they started counting, Can't get 8, no way no how...
  7. HToady

Playing the Popular Post Game

As I sit here waiting for football, I noticed the new Killerfrogs format has my total post next to my total likes. Making a quick calculation I see that 52% of my post are liked...so I'm pretty good. Yea I know that some posts get multiple likes, but it is an interesting comparison. What is...