• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Wally the Frog

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

The problem is we get a few wins that we shouldn't and we build momentum and excitement. The next game, we decide to have a black/purple/white out game, the entire school shows up, students are sitting in the aisles, or roaming the stadium for empty seats, alumni and students become super pumped...
  2. Wally the Frog

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

I haven’t listened to AM radio since Rush Limbaugh passed away.
  3. Wally the Frog

The Hawk

The RB from Gilmer, in the game before, is the one to look at. 227 yds on 27 carries. That is one heck of a game.
  4. Wally the Frog

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

I’m drinking and I’m pissed too. Not a good combination.
  5. Wally the Frog

Hypnotoad

Are we running out of people to say " Give 'em hell"? I thought that this was pretty weak.
  6. Wally the Frog

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

I am not an idiot, and yes I never wanted that POS here dressed in TCU gear. Much less his POS father of his eating at Chick-fil-A dressed in TCU gear. I think what they did at Baylor should never be forgiven. His offense can not score within the red zone and that is 100 percent on him...
  7. Wally the Frog

Fire Sonny Dykes

Fire everyone!
  8. Wally the Frog

TCU vs the Houston Holgos prediction thread

Frogs 38 UH 24 Morris 277 yards.
  9. Wally the Frog

Am I missing anything?

Nuke him from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
  10. Wally the Frog

TCU Student shot, killed in West 7th (apparently a former FB player)

As a resident who lives no more than 9 blocks from this incident, FW PD need to lock this area down. The stockyards don’t have this number of incidents. West 7th should not as well.
  11. Wally the Frog

Gary Patterson a Horn?

No offense to this team, or Sonny, but did you watch us in that last game. We were out of gas before the first snap. Georgia was at a different level. We will get there, and I think we have the staff in place to win a NC. It takes time. I give GP nothing but respect and accolades for getting us...
  12. Wally the Frog

Hey Lampkin

That would have been 5 penalties called against players that cared about the outcome.
  13. Wally the Frog

LA Travel Thread

Landed at Palm Springs. Several Frogs on board with a smattering of Bulldogs. Laying up here and driving to the game on Monday. Small amount, but 50/50 at the hotel here now. Looking forward to Game Day on Monday!
  14. Wally the Frog

(I can't believe I'm saying this) 2022 CFB National Championship Game Prediction Thread

Horned Frogs - 41 Bulldogs- 38 Frogs score on the final drive. (Just like it had been scripted for a Hollywood movie). From that point forward there will always be an asterisk by Caleb Williams name, because the Heisman belongs Max.