• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

The only realistic solution in the current time is to limit the number of scholarship players. But these kind of events are quickly going to eliminate competition. I suppose there is no way to avoid the tampering of top players that you know goes on. sdj
  2. S

Heartland CS: Sedona Prince Gets NCAA Waiver To Return To TCU Next Season

I think there is still room for a couple more additions from the transfer portal. sdj
  3. S

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

Calipari to Arkansas
  4. S

lady frogs entering the transfer portal

Women’s Basketball: TCU forward Jade Clack enters transfer portal The freshman played in 13 games during her one season with the Horned Frogs By Anthony North@north_anthony Apr 3, 2024, 8:10am CDT 0 Comments / 0 New Share this story Share this on Facebook (opens in new window) Share this on...
  5. S

lady frogs entering the transfer portal

https://www.frogsowar.com/2024/4/3/24118267/mens-basketball-tcu-transfer-portal-targets-recruiting?fbclid=IwAR1ZRWF8GXQYm8cEFKmEAhQSY5SmR5hnaPmcHVe_49mEAihJxy7G5HVN42A_aem_AaJO_7vk79fpB01VVluWJZqQ9e3N3BJANCC4gXvLDReC8zg4ozjpYgt4r2NkwZ_ZoKI3hXDyVy51BaS7gNfqUE0f lady frogs going into the portal
  6. S

Peavy in Portal

Who will Jamie bring in to fill out the roster for new year. There are four or five places to fill. sdj
  7. S

Lampkin back in portal

Hasn't he already been in college five years?
  8. S

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

I think I heard that the transfer portal opens on Monday. sdj
  9. S

SB Nation: Three-star athlete Chris Jimerson Jr. commits to TCU

Tomorrow is the first Wednesday of February. Used to be a day when most signed in football. Any chance there will be any news sdj
  10. S

TCU Basketball Trivia Question

Who was the greatest basketball player that played for TCU. Also which is the greatest team we have had? sdj
  11. S

KWTX: Former TCU defensive coordinator set to become Midway’s head coach

Is the Lone Star Steak House in Bellmead still there?
  12. S

Duggan signed for future contract with Chargers

He will never beat out Justin Herbert. Herbert is making 50 million a year. sdj
  13. S

Duggan signed for future contract with Chargers

The Los Angeles Chargers officially signed nine players to futures contracts for the 2024 season on Tuesday. The full list includes: DE Brevin Allen DT Jerrod Clark RB Elijah Dotson QB Max Duggan WR Simi Fehoko DB Matt Hankins G Brent Laing DT Basil Okoye DB Chris Wilcox
  14. S

GoFrogs: OSU at TCU WBB Preview

broken hand vs. baylor
  15. S

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

I think the transfers sign a financial aid agreement, which is binding on the school but not the athlete. sdj
  16. S

247 Sports: TCU signs 33 on early signing day

How about Howard Sampson? I think the transfers sign some kind of financial aid agreement, which is binding on the school but not the player. sdj
  17. S

2024 Recruiting Thread

Finally a post of gofrogs. It looks like the transfers do sign something. One of the committed transfers, Howard Sampson, apparently has not signed yet. sdj
  18. S

2024 Recruiting Thread

Nothing on www.gofrogs about signing day
  19. S

2024 Recruiting Thread

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/football-five-star-long-snapper-jax-thompson-commits-to-tcu/ar-AA1lKHjT?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=6aab110cfcaa49ab91e715ea334d4aef&ei=11