• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. N

If I Was Donati......

For the record, I loved GP, but I knew the environment had turned toxic and his unwillingness to change would lead to his demise, which it did. I liked the hire of Sonny. I thought if Sonny could make SMU successful, he could do really good things at TCU. I had no expectations of a national...
  2. N

Two free tickets for tonight's game against ISU.

Text or call me at 817-994-5108. Available for Frog fans only.
  3. N

2 Tickets available for tonight's game against KSU

Just found out I cannot go to the game tonight. No charge.....Frog Fans only. I live in Keller. 817-994-5108.
  4. N

Free--2 tickets for Nov. 29th basketball game

I've got 2 tickets for tomorrow night's game. First come, first serve. Call me at 817-994-5108.
  5. N

Monday night basketball tickets available.

I've got 2 tickets to the TCU basketball game on Monday night. No charge. First come, first serve. I live in Keller if you want to pick them up. Call me at 817-994-5108.
  6. N

Dear Victor......it's on you now.

Okay, Vic, The credits remaining from the Rose Bowl and Peach Bowl goodwill bank are long gone. We are well on our way to the bottom...not the league championship, not the upper tier, not the middle, but the bottom tier. If you don't like seeing Amon Carter with mostly fans from the opposing...
  7. N

Early Christmas present: 4 tickets for Xavier game tomorrow.

I can't make it tomorrow. No charge. If you are interested....817-994-5108. I live in Keller.
  8. N

Ticket give away for tomorrow night's game against Illinois State

Just found out I cannot make the game tomorrow night. Want to give them to a Frog Fan only.....no charge. I live in Keller. Call me if interested.....817-994-5108.
  9. N

4 free tickets for OU game

Just found out I can't go to the game tomorrow. Call me at 817-994-5108 if you want them and can pick them up in Keller.
  10. N

If you want to hear something REALLY uplifting.......

.....attend the annual FCA/TCU banquet at the Sammy Baugh center on Thursday evening, April 12th. Guest speaker: TCU alum/NFL pro, Marshall Newhouse. Emcee: TCU announcer/WBAP personality, Brian Estridge. The real stars, though, are the student athletes interviewed by Mr. Estridge in...
  11. N

Hotel suggestions for Alamo Bowl?

I'm not real familiar with San Antonio hotel options. The big hotels on the Riverwalk. Hyatt, Marriott, etc) are full. Anyone have any suggestions for hotels that are 1)in safe location, and 2)anywhere near the RiverWalk/Alamodome. Or is it just best to stay a few miles out and drive down...
  12. N

Andy Dalton--Keynote speaker at TCU tomorrow night

Sorry about the late notice, but this just hit me while I was on the Forum today.....duh. Wanted you all to know that Andy is the keynote speaker at the annual TCU/FCA Banquet tomorrow night in the Sammy Baugh Center on campus. I've been to the last 2 FCA banquets at TCU and they have been...