• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Listened to this today then talked to him out at Leonard’s. He and Cole were out helping a player working through something. Think the next 2-3 months will be extremely important for changing the direction of the program and building some momentum.
  2. F

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Great start to the year and the new era. Not a super talented team (imo) but think they will be maximized and get the most out of what they have
  3. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

New update. Frogs men have hired new assistant coach. Welcome home to Cole Buck. Former frog player who was assistant at Stanford. Great Hire by Allcorn.
  4. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

There are such a wide range of factors that go into it. To be fair though most of it has to do with how you train for golf and are your movements fundamentally sound. If you chase speed with just garbage movement you will hurt yourself. If you build your body correctly and move well you can...
  5. F

OK, so why is Montigel let go?

Spelling is overrated :cool:
  6. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

from what I hear this is a great hire. Guy has an exciting vision for the future of TCU mens golf. Excited for him to get a chance to build on the solid foundation laid. He is dynamic and energetic and has played the game at an extremely high level.
  7. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

from what I hear we should all keep an eye out tomorrow
  8. F

PGA Championship fantasy pick-em

I almost picked block in the pool but picked one of my best friends instead. I got paired with block in the 3rd round of the 2015 PGA Professional championship. He was the defending champ and we had made the first cut on the number. I played well in round 3 and he didn’t. He was nice guy but...
  9. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Might be news coming soon in regards to TCU golf
  10. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

All great updates but you missed one. Northern Texas PGA section had 2 club pros make the top 20 this year at PGA professionals championship which qualifies them for the PGA Championship at Oak Hill in a few weeks. One of those was none other than JJ Killeen.
  11. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

I was told official process would start after conference but before regional
  12. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

I have no insight that makes any sense
  13. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Looks like we’ve got some men in the portal…
  14. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Greg sands signed 7 year 2.8 million extension with Tech today.
  15. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Who went undefeated for the frogs? Weird
  16. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Looks like they might have same issue as last year. Getting that 4th score consistently.
  17. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

This team will have some ups and downs due to youth BUT it’s a very talented team with high upside. Caitlyn is just special. Better person than she is a golfer. Be very proud of her as a frog.
  18. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

No. Letting Bill finish contract out. I like the womens lineup. Mens….well….I like the womens lineup
  19. F

TCU Golf 2022-2023

Heard today celli is making professional debut. Didn’t see it myself but was told. Big loss.
  20. F

Big basketball commitment

Believe you mean bennet Salvatore was a huge part of the heat championship team