1. S

Former Staff Destinations?

Gary being a bully again, or as usual
  2. S

Former Staff Destinations?

Was this EquipmentFrog?
  3. S

TCU Magazine: Billy Ball

This so much. EH tore down the excitement & everything that BT had built. I never liked him when he was here.
  4. S

Gillespie named TCU DC……

Is David Beaty being considered for the inside receivers/ TE coach, or is it pretty much just between Meach & Gru? Just curious.
  5. S

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

DeRuyter & Gillespie would be my #1& #2 right now. Schumann never calling a defense worries me. Plus if Schumann is successful, I feel he will be gone in 2-3 years. DeRuyter & Gillespie I feel would stay longer. JMHO
  6. S

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

Shuman, the Co-Defensive Coordinator at Georgia.
  7. S

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Must be Aggies children
  8. S

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Funny that SI is reporting that Dan Lanning will be named HC at OU.
  9. S

Marquee football games staying at The Carter.!?!

Crap, I have a feeling I would get voted off the island and onto the troll account. :(
  10. S

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

My ex wife thought it was ok. She was extremely surprised when I didn't take her back once I found out she was putting out feelers & weighing offers. Lol
  11. S

FWST: TCU football is not wrong for hiring Art Briles’ former strength coach at Baylor

Mac is a trans sexual and has several goats & sheep for pets. Wait, you said controversial...
  12. S

FWST: Sources: Ex-TCU coach Gary Patterson has talked to Texas about joining football staff

Ehh, if GP wants to be DC at UT, oh well. Not too worried since we have his signals. Don't really care where he ends up at.
  13. S

Then GP did this...
  14. S

Speculating....

Riley
  15. S

Texas and OU….

I had brought this up in another thread, or asked the question. Is it possible for both of them to change their mind to stay, or could OU decide that they really don't want to leave after all and stay. Is them going to the SEC only as a package deal? Plus, if they did decide to stay, what would...
  16. S

Z Evans in the portal….

Funny movie! Silly & cheesey, but funny!
  17. S

Speculating....

Move Duggan to RB since we will need more depth there. He was a RB in high school until his dad moved him to QB. Unless of course we bring in a RB from the portal which is more likely.
  18. S

KTSM: Going in for the Kill: newest New Mexico State football coach Jerry Kill arrives in Las Cruces

Wow, you're right! That episode on Ghost Adventures had some very nice pics, but nothing like the actual site that you tagged. I will definitely check it out next time I'm up in that area. Thanks!
  19. S

KTSM: Going in for the Kill: newest New Mexico State football coach Jerry Kill arrives in Las Cruces

Double Eagle is haunted. It was in an episode of Ghost Adventures. I would definitely check that place out!
  20. S

Thank you GSR for posting that. It really tied all of the bits & pieces that I had been told over the last few years. It all makes sense now.