• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Baja Frog

Zach Evans

is there a gofundme for this? Asking for a friend.
  2. Baja Frog

Fire Gary

Frank is that you? This type of thinking is how we were left out of the Big 12 originally.
  3. Baja Frog

TCU Mississppi State Game Thread

Yea at best it will start at 7
  4. Baja Frog

Where does LHCGP go?

If we went winless this season CGP still wouldn’t be fired.
  5. Baja Frog

UT TCU women game thread

At one point Texas was out rebounding the Lady Frogs 49-19! Is that even possible?
  6. Baja Frog

TCU vs Longhorns Wednesday Night Basketball

Just wait until we have multiple players transfer out again after the season ends.......
  7. Baja Frog

Frogs v Tech Game Thread - ESPN2

Haha! I'll bet you he won't.
  8. Baja Frog

Austin American-Statesman: Longhorns ‘shut the crowd up, felt good’ in snapping three-game skid

WIsh we had players on our team that had the attitude of wanting to “shut the crowd up” when on the road. Texas wanted the game more and you could see it from the opening tip. Played with much more energy than us.
  9. Baja Frog

Low IQ team and it starts with Dixon

Maybe if we actually had an offensive philosophy and ran plays, especially to get your best player the ball in a position to score? I don’t know call me crazy. And this motion offense we run sure doesn’t seem to have much motion. Lots of players just standing around in the corner. Texas was...
  10. Baja Frog

SA Express-News: Texas needs big win at TCU

Frogs could be by themselves in 3rd place in the Big 12 with a win tonight and WV loss to Texas Tech
  11. Baja Frog

Will this Armed Forces matchup get much excitement here?

Don't understand the start time.......This is the only bowl game on the entire day.
  12. Baja Frog

Official J. Garrett is Fired/ New Hire Poll

Should have done it last decade
  13. Baja Frog

Illinois St game? Not on DirectV feed.

It’s on 683 in Directv
  14. Baja Frog

Another transfer per JC

That thought comes to me every time I see Barlow step on the court. Seems like a good dude but.......I'll just stop there
  15. Baja Frog

Gabe Ikard OU Radio on TCU game

Agree. IMO the issue is that Darius is a patient runner and is waiting for a hole to develop. With our offensive line, that never happens. With Sewo he just barrels forward immediately and hits the hole and carries a few defenders with him for a few extra yards.
  16. Baja Frog

November 17, 1984

Twas there as a 14 year old. TCU oversold the seats and people had duplicate tickets including the seats I was supposed to sit in in the upper deck. Looking at that photo I've got to say I don't remember TCU's band being larger than Texas band.......ever.
  17. Baja Frog

Overall coaching thread...

Also interesting to note we're 120th in the country in turnovers gained.....