• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Ray Finkle

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

The code from yesterday is working again but on the TCU side. Just got 6 for us. Face value.
  2. Ray Finkle

Max Duggan for The Heisman

He should transfer to Florida A&M...
  3. Ray Finkle

KHOU: Juneteenth advocate Opal Lee receives honorary doctorate from Texas Christian University

You'd think that after what we spent on tuition, we'd get ours in a frame too.
  4. Ray Finkle

Pro Wells - a cautionary tale

Is that her stage name or real name?
  5. Ray Finkle

If *

With Kill going to NMSU, does that mean we'd have a 3rd HC for this season? When has that ever happened?
  6. Ray Finkle

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

Wish those dudes found him instead of Mathew Shepard...
  7. Ray Finkle

KU game is for the cellar

Kansas has no depth. They had a lot of quality players on D leave via the portal. 3-4 of them went to SEC teams. Kansas can put up a fight for a half but about midway through the 3rd quarter, the D starts getting gassed and the lack of depth is exposed. They have a great coach. I mean after 4...
  8. Ray Finkle

It is done. Time now to reflect and reminisce of better times and happier memories...

That 2008 night game against BYU where we won 38-8 was pretty special. I actually framed the article thinking that was about as good as it was going to get for us at TCU. I'm glad I was wrong. Truth be told, that's about the time he almost left for the KSU vacancy. We all talk about how he was...
  9. Ray Finkle

Something Does Not Add Up

Time heals all wounds. Mangino did not have the most graceful exit from Kansas and there was a lot of resentment towards the university for years. He returned to a hero's welcome in Lawrence back in 2017 to be inducted into the hall of fame. I am certain GP will come back for events down the...
  10. Ray Finkle

Faith in Donati?

It was an alumni relations position in the Athletic Department. This guy could raise money and entertain with the best of them.
  11. Ray Finkle

Faith in Donati?

I have a friend with all the credentials and then some but he got passed over for an internal hire. He is really close with Saarloos and would've been a great asset to our baseball program. Loyalty is going to bite us in the ass.
  12. Ray Finkle

Fire Gary. Fire Boschini. Fire Donati

My beneficiary on my life insurance was TCU Football. That’s going to change. Done with mediocrity.
  13. Ray Finkle

Fire Gary

Too many people on this board called him a mouth breather and made fun of his horse teeth. He still hasn't forgiven us.
  14. Ray Finkle

Last Chance U - Season 5

I know one of the guys who has the NIL representation inked for the entire KU Men’s basketball team. They went out to dinner the other night and everyone on the team got a signing bonus check. This is nothing secret because they had 2 recruits with them to witness the celebration. He has a...
  15. Ray Finkle

Gary needs to own this loss 100%

It’s safe to say that it’s easier to get fired from a government job or a bank than it is as a TCU football assistant coach. Loyalty is a wonderful thing until it’s a fault and it’s a damn fault. Are we content with 6-7 win seasons? That’s not what any of us anticipated under GP but that’s our...
  16. Ray Finkle

FWST: TCU has become ‘full-fledged’ leader in protecting endangered African rhinos. How?

“demand for horns in countries where they are believed to have medical benefits or religious power” Brought to you by the same folks who gave us the CORONA Virus. The recolonization of Africa is happening and mineral-poor China is orchestrating it. Don’t even get me started on their influence...
  17. Ray Finkle

247 Sports: Q&A with TCU receiver Quentin Johnston

I’m really liking this guy. I’m seeing flashes of Doctson and that’s not a bad thing.
  18. Ray Finkle

KSL: Big 12 expansion talks have reportedly focused on BYU and 3 other schools

Why is CSU never mentioned? Colorado continues to grow in population (which sucks), they got a new stadium, and it’s geographically desirable. CSU needs to be in this conversation too.
  19. Ray Finkle

FWST: This new fan feature has been added to every seat at TCU’s football stadium

This will make it more difficult for the Tri-Delts to sell programs.
  20. Ray Finkle

Trying to Track Down "VueJew"

Met him at NAPE in Houston back in 2016 or 2017. His family was from Israel originally and helped develop Venezuela before having to leave and lost it all--sad deal. I have a group that might be doing some business down there and would like to reconnect with him. If you know him, PM me, please...