• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 06DallasFrog

NCAA to approve new rules allowing athletes to transfer multiple times and still be immediately eligible

I'd sell my liver but it'd cost more to get it out than it's worth. I can't believe I'm considering walking from a generational parking spot.
  2. 06DallasFrog

NCAA to approve new rules allowing athletes to transfer multiple times and still be immediately eligible

If I haven't made my third installment payment, can I get everything back?
  3. 06DallasFrog

Spring football

Pretty amazing to be 1 under at the masters and still focusing on your true love of football…
  4. 06DallasFrog

FWST: Jamie Dixon signs contract extension with TCU

Hard to believe that when 2021 delivered 7 players including the seventh best recruit nationally and third best center in the country, Souleymane Doumbia.
  5. 06DallasFrog

FWST: Jamie Dixon signs contract extension with TCU

Where we are lacking is basketball players committed to playing for TCU next year. I am confident he can bring guys in. I am not confident he can coach team defense or a more effective offensive system without bringing in a quality of player that we haven't been able to get previously.
  6. 06DallasFrog

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

CBB players have converted to TE before... that guy should be considering his options in the NFL, whether O or D Line. Would be fun to watch that evolve.
  7. 06DallasFrog

FWST: Why Jimmy Smith left a SEC school to be TCU’s new running backs coach

Very quick google search suggests ~3,200 yards in 2022 and ~1,900 in 2023. If you remove post season play in 2022, we still hit ~2,700 yards. It's definitely doable.
  8. 06DallasFrog

Peavy in Portal

If I'm a college kid that doesn't have a shot at the league, I'm entering the portal every time I can without sitting out. I might need to take the highest offer, and it's the only way to know what it is. It's unfortunately where we are.
  9. 06DallasFrog

Peavy in Portal

I tend to think this is a pretty big loss. He was our best athlete (that got to play), has good size, and he could guard multiple positions and didn't mind doing it. There is at least one of those on every good team. And, as mentioned, his 3 point shooting was improving. Hopefully he's testing...
  10. 06DallasFrog

Peavy in Portal

COVID year?
  11. 06DallasFrog

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

So fans should show up to create a better atmosphere. If it works, everyone gets a positive ROI. I’m not speaking specifically about buying players. Donations have been made to improve facilities, increase staff, keep staff, recruit players, etc. All based on an expected result. The difference...
  12. 06DallasFrog

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

I think everyone probably needs to consider others’ perspective before trashing them. If you watched us suck for years, this is great. If you potentially contributed money to a collective and watched the team piss away wins and play poor fundamental basketball most of the season, this sucks. I...
  13. 06DallasFrog

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

I do not feel like either of the previous posts hit home as far as facilities…
  14. 06DallasFrog

NCAA Tournament

The SEC gets it in football. Let’s take what they give us. In reality, very few big 12 teams headed to the dance completely healthy. I think Iowa State and Baylor are two. They can play with anyone.
  15. 06DallasFrog

NCAA Tournament

That’s a jump ball? I always thought it was a turnover.
  16. 06DallasFrog

NCAA Tournament

It’s not your night when you play fast break defense like you skipped that grade in school.
  17. 06DallasFrog

NCAA Tournament

Can’t find a good photo, but’s a sad kid sitting on a bench holding a balloon… and as you go up you see the balloon is the nose of a clown peaking over a fence eyeing the kid.
  18. 06DallasFrog

NCAA Tournament

That guy just traveled so badly.