• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Let the hate flow

My wife and I were playing golf and she hit a bad approach shot into #9 and she didn't want cuss so close to the pool and kid area. She would say dirty word instead and, on this occasion, I said Baylor. For the rest of her life she would say "Baylor" instead of cussing on the course. she was a...
  2. S

If SMU gets into the ACC do we keep them on the schedule

If SMU gets into the Atlantic Coast Conference, they become part of a P4 conference. My question is do we keep the Iron Skillet Game?
  3. S

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

Red door with the quote "where incredible friendships begin" bartended for a couple of years at the stables.
  4. S

KRLD: TCU writes its way into the college sports history books

According to the article TCU is the first to accomplish the trifecta
  5. S

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

We hired Sonny and some of you some of you Bitched, he took us to the National championship. Coach Kaz was Added to the staff and some of you Bitched but in every player interviewed he was the first coach mentioned about making them responsible and changing the attitude of the players. Kaz is...
  6. S

#BAYLORTEARS

Playing Golf with my wife many years ago she hit a rear bad shot coming (she was a 7 hdc) into the 18th green right next to the club house so she would not cuss instead she said "Dirty Word" and I replied BAYLOR. From then on she always said Baylor after a bad shot
  7. S

Would WSU and OSU Take less money to join Big 12

Adding 2 to get 4 more 6 total with the possibility of 2 more 18 or 20 for the Big 12. Makes the Big 12 the Number 3 conference. WSU is number 4 in Pac 12 tv viewership. Corvalis is 37 miles from U of Oregon and you fly into Eugene for both Oregon and OSU , so what is the difference except...
  8. S

Would WSU and OSU Take less money to join Big 12

The Big 10 already said that some of the schools that they are looking at might not get the same split but they will get the security of the Big 10. Let take that a step further Offer both WSU and OSU say 75% of the the money that others receive but they get the security of the Big12 and it...
  9. S

Brett Yormark eyed as new Big-12 Commish!

After reading several articles several things jumped out at me: 1) One said that the 3 finalist were all from outside the sports industry. 2) One of the comments from an unnamed source "He had the largest Rolodex of anybody" with media contacts 3) He has experience in the NIL arena 4) When it...
  10. S

OT: YouTubeTV is losing ESPN

All programming contracts have a "most favored nation" clause in their contracts which means the lowest price contract goes for all contracts. They have channel placement clauses. length and many other negotiated items. More than likely this is not a price issue but over those other items.
  11. S

2022 Recruiting Thread

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2019/1/30/18202661/recruiting-stars-rankings-high-school-football Before everyone gets wrapped up in the star ratings look at how many 5 4 3 stars are out there and how many power 5 colleges are out there for them to chose from. This staff...
  12. S

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

nope never heard of him until I read an article that said Coach Dykes was interested because he changes Tulsa's defense from the 4 man front to a 3 man front with success. Took it off of Tulsa site and thought it was interesting. Also I would not be much of an agent if I was trolling message...
  13. S

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

Joseph Gillespie is in his third season as defensive coordinator at The University of Tulsa in 2021. In his seventh year overall at Tulsa, Gillespie continues to coach linebackers for the Golden Hurricane. Gillespie came to Tulsa in January 2015 following 20 years as a high school football coach...
  14. S

Lincoln Riley to USC

Best quote on OU after LR announcement: Doug Gottlieb of Fox kinda sucks when someone is planning the future of a program while negotiating w/someone else about leaving. I believe he is an OSU fan
  15. S

Deadspin take on UT and Nebraska. I agree

Best line from article: But it’s still funny to watch Texas fans and media, year after year, forget that there’s a big difference between being one of the biggest “brands” in college football, and one of the best teams.
  16. S

best quote from berry tramel 1 to 75 Big 12 games to watch

40. Baylor at TCU, Nov. 6: Man, we miss that Art Briles/Gary Patterson feud. https://www.oklahoman.com/story/spo...te-tops-conferences-75-games-2021/7665694002/
  17. S

KaTron Evans released from Tenn.

We were on his short list before he signed with the Vols A highly ranked Tennessee signee has officially parted ways with the Vols. Four-star defensive tackle KaTron Evans of St. Frances Academy in Baltimore has received a release from his National Letter of Intent with Tennessee after signing...