• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

So long, Sports Illustrated

I have to admit, I didn't know they were still printing a magazine. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sports-illustrated-lays-off-most-180254740.html
  2. F

OT: Luka Doncic

Luka had a pretty good line last night, 60-21-10. The first 60-20 triple-double in NBA history. On top of that the Mavs were down by nine with 35 seconds left and came back to win in OT. The last time that happened in the NBA? Never. He's going to become the highest-paid player in NBA (all...
  3. F

Nick Lodolo

From New Arena's (via Yahoo) 2021 baseball predictions: "... the Reds will have an opening in their rotation. One player that has a golden opportunity to fill Bauer’s role is Nick Lodolo. The Reds drafted the left-handed pitcher with the No. 7 pick in the 2019 draft. Lodolo profiles as a future...
  4. F

Big 12 Champions!

TCU Soccer defeated West Virginia 1-0 to win the Big 12 title. They went 8-0-1 and gave up a total of three goals on the season. Grace Collins with the game winner, a thing of beauty, passing the ball to herself (twice?) for the winning goal. Go Frogs!
  5. F

TCU Fall Semester

Per Chancellor Boschini: "We have decided to begin the semester a week earlier, on August 17 and end the on-campus portion of the semester before Thanksgiving on November 24. December 10 is the final deadline for grade submissions, graduate student defenses and other project work. We will end...
  6. F

Bookstore Closed

Follett college bookstore employees furloughed until further notice.
  7. F

RIP Curly Neal

Harlem Globetrotters great Curly Neal has left this mortal coil. If you're of a certain age he needs no introduction. https://www.npr.org/2020/03/26/822168584/harlem-globetrotters-great-fred-curly-neal-has-died-at-77
  8. F

TCU Online Only

TCU will be having online classes for the rest of the semester, per Chancellor Boschini.
  9. F

Soccer Makes the Tournament

They'll play at Arizona (where they lost earlier this year 3-4), date and time TBA
  10. F

UCLA vs Washington State

We just watched the 2nd-half of this game -- Washington State's QB threw nine -- nine! -- TD passes and lost. UCLA scored 50 2nd-half points, including 29 in the 4th quarter to overcome a 32-point deficit. I believe they scored five TDs in eight minutes of game time. It was incredible. To quote...
  11. F

That Was A Butt Kicking

Call it what you want, but that was a methodical arse whooping.
  12. F

Kansas Wins On The Road

Kansas beats Central Michigan in Mt. Pleasant 31-7. The last time Kansas won on the road the iPad did not exist. Congrats Jayhawks.
  13. F

Mens BB Season Ticket Available

One seat, six remaining games, $100. PM for details.
  14. F

One Ticket For Tonight Available

Sec 202, Row N, Seat 19. There are usually Frog fans to the left and in front, Stubhubbers to the right and behind. $25 gets it, PM me. Ticket is in hand, need to meet sooner rather than later.
  15. F

Armed Forces Bowl

What the heck!?!? That game was great, right down to the final play. Instant Classic. Wow! Rashaad Penny is the 7th best running back in the NFL draft?
  16. F

RIP Tommy Nobis

I realize he was a Longhorn, but he was a great player and a great Texan, Rest In Peace. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tommy-nobis-atlanta-falcons-legend-dead-at-74/
  17. F

Good News

TCU Basketball beats Yale 92-66 with 6 players in double figures. The game was close for the first 15 minutes and then we pretty much slammed the door. Coach Dixon says in post-game commentary that he's got eight players who can score and they all know it. Football: We could be playing for the...