• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Kappa Frog

Happy Birthday Wes! 12-3-1950

Love my oatmeal cookie loving friend. xoxo
  2. Kappa Frog

Well my friends

Dear Wes, Sweet friend. I remember meeting you 18 (?) years ago at one of the first KF luncheons at Pappas Burgers. The only reason I can put a time on it--is college boy, Big, was a toddler and I had him with us. He is now 21...and I remember getting him a milkshake and kid meal. Little...
  3. Kappa Frog

Alamo Bowl Tickets Allotted

We have two extra seats bc we thought boys would bring friends; went through third party -now need to sell. Any ideas??
  4. Kappa Frog

Basketball Arena half empty against a

Have four seats behind the bench--didn't go because hubby out of town and honestly, 8 pm is too late for me on a school night (teacher, 5 a.m. wake up). Conference games are ALWAYS better. I tried giving our tickets to TCU colleagues and none could go--ended up a student and his dad...
  5. Kappa Frog

2017 College World Series Thread

Thanks. It is hotter than blue blazes down here. Was actually a pretty drive from Waco through Marlin to Franklin. Two games today so I hope I can have a nice adult beverage in my hand when the Frogs take the field tonight.
  6. Kappa Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

Love it Frog in Law. Tell Roomie hi!!
  7. Kappa Frog

2017 College World Series Thread

I am in Franklin, TX this weekend for a tourney for Little (16). I am wearing my TCU hat and there are tons of Ags around me. We will be in CS tonight (hotel) and I am primed and ready for someone to say something about my Frogs!!
  8. Kappa Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

As a mom of two boys-16 and 19, I have had candid conversations w them about when a girl says no. And more importantly, how they need to be an advocate for those who can't voice that. The oldest is in college and a member of a Frat and we completely support this. I love when he tells me they...
  9. Kappa Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

I believe the above post should ask, by whom? Not who. This is my takeaway... No seriously. As a woman, I am horrified that a rape case is not taken seriously-at any time. God bless those women for having the courage to face these demons and tell their story time and time again.
  10. Kappa Frog

OT: What profession/type of job does everyone have?

Awww, thanks. I guess I can bake as well. Made Frog Attack a scratch key lime pie and it was delish!!
  11. Kappa Frog

OT: What profession/type of job does everyone have?

Y'all are funny...I wish I could be as witty. I am a teacher. Boring. Snooze fest. However-I am loving life because in June and July, I focus on my tennis game. I am super baseball mom. I needlepoint. I Make jams and pickles. I garden. I scrapbook.
  12. Kappa Frog

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jan 19 2010, 04:19 PM) 505740 Should have told 2314 to at least put a shirt on before you took his picture. Now that is funny.
  13. Kappa Frog

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(bullfrog69 @ Jan 19 2010, 04:08 PM) 505725 i'm only speculating, but a lot of chicks at tcu like the white stuff. i'm not saying this was a drug overdose, but who knows. what is the white stuff? cocaine?