• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. One Frog Nation

TCU Baseball....

well, you gotta give tolle credit for Friday night, he was lights out. after that ..............
  2. One Frog Nation

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

Well, here we go blaming TCU and Slingin' Sammy Baugh...............
  3. One Frog Nation

Why, Gary? Why?

Yea, I never liked BU before but Briles raised it to a different level. After he was gone and they actually hired decent people as coaches a lot of that has faded with time.
  4. One Frog Nation

According to TCU Alumni... FROGS open season at Stanford AUG 30

If we are going to play a team like LIU why in the world would we not play them first? Play the junk game to work out any issues. See CU 2023
  5. One Frog Nation

MBB @ Baylol

Nice win on the road
  6. One Frog Nation

Baylor's football future

I went and looked at the recruiting rankings on 247 and Baylor was all the way up to 70th and the portal waa 37th. SMU was up to 96 for HS recruiting and 28th in the portal. I guess the move the ACC didn't impress high school kids.
  7. One Frog Nation

ATT U-Verse

that's what I did a couple of years ago, I went with att 1000 internet and youtube tv
  8. One Frog Nation

5-Star Alabama WR Snubbed Kalen DeBoer Before Flexing Lamborghini And Transferring To Texas

that does make it hard to compete. https://brobible.com/sports/article/isaiah-bond-lamborghini-texas-transfer-kalen-deboer-nil-football/
  9. One Frog Nation

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

He was a 4 star in HS and did go to Michigan but left (why?) for NMS.
  10. One Frog Nation

well, he is not going to the NFL so if he is going to get paid to play this is better than the usfl or whatever
  11. One Frog Nation

My point is that sometimes that 3 star grows into something in college. The great Pat McAfee was a 2 star, Lamar Jackson, Mahomes were 3 star, Travis Kelce was a 2 star. You just don't know. Aaron Rodgers went to Butte CC in California, 5 10 165 as a senior. Will Hoover develop into a great...
  12. One Frog Nation

Percent of All Drafted Players: This calculation shows the percentage total of all drafted players, ie: 50.4% of drafted players are 3 stars, compared to 10.7% of 5 stars.5 days ago
  13. One Frog Nation

ACC about to blow up?

In an ESPN story, there is a mention that ESPN has the right to walk away from the contract in 2027. And you have to think that if Clemson smells blood they will also sue to get out or join FSU's lawsuit. Can UNC and Miami be too far behind. If 1 or more of those leave and ESPN can walk, that...
  14. One Frog Nation

ACC about to blow up?

and so it starts. again.
  15. One Frog Nation

Baylor's football future

Has not had a good couple of years, recruiting only has 14 committs this year (12 have signed) and 3 transfering. It is looking like another hard season for Baylor. When OUT said we are leaving, I kinda thought the TCU / Baylor / OState could be the top dogs and maybe Tech on some years. With...
  16. One Frog Nation

Here's the current TCU inbound players for 2024 https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Season/2024-Football/Commits/
  17. One Frog Nation

The Spun: Former TCU Coach Gary Patterson Makes His Intentions About Coaching Clear

Baylor extended Aranda thru 2029 last year. And they don't have aggie cash.
  18. One Frog Nation

GoFrogs: TCU vs. Clemson MBB Preview

7 steals in the first 8 minutes or so 9 with a minute and half left. poor shooting fg and 3 pts. will get ya everytime. ft at 72 clemson at 82
  19. One Frog Nation

Well, we are getting their current QB next year.