• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. bmoney214

GoFundMe to help Jeff Gladney's parents

https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-jeff-gladneys-gift-to-his-parents?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet-first-launch&utm_content=share_ai_control&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Just saw this on Noah Daniels twitter and thought I'd pass it along.
  2. bmoney214

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

So this weekend we're playing in the tournament at Globe Life with USC, ASU and the sheep scheissers. I read somewhere (on here) that the reason we're not playing the aggies this weekend was because USC and ASU didn't want to play a non conference game against each other. Just now during the...
  3. bmoney214

Get out of here with the excuses....

USC just fired their DC. So no more excuses from anybody about not being able to fire a coach during the season. If USC can do it, we should be able to do it. Time to grow a pair Sonny!
  4. bmoney214

I have a confession....

I think we should all cut Sonny and especially Joe G a little slack for this kstate disaster. It's not their fault that we were completely embarrassed. This loss is on me. I know yesterday was Go Purple Friday and I always wear purple on Friday during football and baseball season. But after...
  5. bmoney214

Another new look helmet this week....

Obviously we've worn white helmets before but I think this is the first time the arched TCU logo is not on the helmet, only steroid Frog.
  6. bmoney214

2023 NFL thread

Turpin just got his first official NFL TD against the Giants tonight. On a rushing attempt.
  7. bmoney214

Some of yall might like this....

So there's going to be a revamped pre-game this year. I know there's been a lot of discussion in the past about how much our pre-game activities suck, mainly the Go Frogs guy, so this should be interesting to see what kind of changes were made. There's also going to be a flyover for every game...
  8. bmoney214

No UNCW game thread??

2-2 in the bottom of the 2nd.
  9. bmoney214

The 25 most valuable college football programs (according to Fox College Football and GoBankingRates). Some surprises on this list.

I have no idea how they came up with this list but I can't believe that Iowa St. and South Carolina are on here.
  10. bmoney214

HypnoToad Flag

Since the Big 12 title game is a neutral site game and we can't do things that we would usually do at a home game, I was thinking about getting a HypnoToad flag and taking it to the game. I can't make up my mind on which flag I should get so I need my dysfunctional KFC family to help me...
  11. bmoney214

Something to think about....

After this weekend, there will only be 5 regular season games left for our Frogs. The season will be more than halfway over. We wait for months and months for the season to start and then it's over with just that quick. After all the frustrating and disappointing seasons we've suffered through...
  12. bmoney214

2022 NFL Thread

Figured we needed an NFL thread so those of us that do watch the NFL can talk about the games.
  13. bmoney214

Steel is a talented guy.....

How many new members have you created in the last few hours? And still posting under your own account on top of that.
  14. bmoney214

Sewo / HOF game

Sewo just had a 17 yard catch and run. Also had a carry for no gain.
  15. bmoney214

Noah Daniels tweet

16. bmoney214

TCU vs texas game 3

Let's beat these ugly ass burnt orange wearing scheissers and win the Big 12 title today!!!!!
  17. bmoney214

TCU VS texas game 2

Porter Brown is hitting leadoff today.
  18. bmoney214

TCU vs okie lite game 2

Finally got a chance to see some Frog baseball in person. Thanks @Purp. It's chilly out here. Hope the wind stops blowing.
  19. bmoney214

If you could pick....

If you can pick ONE athlete ever to have an injury-free career (from beginning to end), who are you choosing? I would pick Ken Griffey Jr. Hard to believe that he wouldn't have broke the homerun record if he had stayed healthy. Was never the same player after he left Seattle. Bo Jackson is by...
  20. bmoney214

TCU vs Texas State