• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frogs On A Plane

2 Tickets For Tomorrow?

I’ll be up front and say I’m looking for tickets in the nosebleeds. Taking my 6 year old. If you have some that aren’t in the pricey sections, please let me know how much!
  2. Frogs On A Plane

University of North Texas Athletic Department Helps A Frog Out!

So there’s a young kid that is the crossing guard at the 4 way stop in front of my sons elementary school in Colleyville. He’s always there rain or shine, and he hustles and actually puts effort into his job. I decided to try and do something nice for him since last week was teacher...
  3. Frogs On A Plane

I Need Some Game Day Info For Basketball Please!

Seeing that my wife and I lived out of state for almost a decade, it’s been a while since I attended a basketball game. If I can find some aisle tickets, I am taking my 5 year old to his first basketball game on Saturday. Any tips for parking? Things in the newish arena to show him? Do they...
  4. Frogs On A Plane

When Does The Team Return

I have a 5 year old who really really wants to welcome the team back and go “meet Max Duggan, and get his autograph.” Obviously the last part isn’t happening, but I still want to take him!
  5. Frogs On A Plane

If You Haven’t Already, I am Begging You To Watch The ESPN Field Pass Broadcast Of Our Game…

I went to rewatch the game tonight and accidentally played the Field Pass Broadcast with RG3 and those 3 other fellers. I believe 2 of the other guys played for Michigan, and the other for Penn State. It is the most obnoxious, yet totally satisfying thing I think I have ever encountered in my...
  6. Frogs On A Plane

Vintage Shirt For Fiesta Bowl

Ran across these the other day. Thought they were pretty cool, especially for people who like the vintage looking stuff! https://vintagebrand.com/l/college/t/tcu-horned-frogs/a/14120/p/27?sku=232
  7. Frogs On A Plane

OT: Checking In & a Confession

I’ve been absent the last 6 years or so. Any of the old timers/early 2000 crew still around? What about the people who made up the bulk of the posts around 2007-2010? Bonner, Maniac, Steel, Top, etc etc? Did the group that started their own TCU message board ever come back? Also, now that Scott...
  8. Frogs On A Plane

Anybody With The Ticket Office Around

Tried to renew my tickets yesterday, but there was no link to renew. Just kept asking me for my activation code and pin, which I called in and got last week. I don’t know if anything can be done but I’ve had these tickets for around a decade...
  9. Frogs On A Plane

Tucker

I have seen enough.....