• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Brayden Taylor will attend MLB draft Sunday, recent buzz suggest he may go 6th to A’s

These are the prospects who will be at the Draft Brayden Taylor, 3B, Texas Christian (No. 15): Taylor set TCU’s single-season and career home run records, setting the stage for him to become the program’s first first-round position-player pick. He’s one of the best college bats available, and...
  2. F

ESPNEWS showing CFP media days right now

Shown Dykes and Riley so far …
  3. F

Jake Arrieta retires

4. F

Boxing Thread

Today is Cinco de Mayo, and ESPNEWS has a great lineup of fights Morales-Barrera I is an all-time Classic. Pacquiao-Marquez I was great fight and the start of one of the best rivalries of the past 20 years. Margarito-Cotto I was beautiful in its brutality ... but would later become...
  5. F

2020 NFL Draft

Its finally draft day. Saw updated three-round mock draft from CBS earlier today that has Gladney going in the 1st and Blacklock and Reagor in the 2nd, and Niang in the 3rd...
  6. F

Wilder-Fury II

Fight of this magnitude deserves it's own thread.
  7. F

Ryan Newman/Daytona

Scary accident right before the finish. New update says non-life threatening injuries...
  8. F

Blacklock and Gladney in NFL.com's top 50

List is from Daniel Jeremiah of NFL.com Has Blacklock at 18, Gladney at 43... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001098476/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospect-rankings-for-2020-nfl-draft-10 RANK 18 Ross Blacklock, DT School: TCU | Year: Junior (RS) Blacklock is a dynamic...
  9. F

Music Thread

We got a movie thread going (actually a couple) so I figured maybe we could get a music one as well. Plus, I just heard this bit of news on the radio yesterday and got pretty excited...
  10. F

LJ Collier

seahawks 29
  11. F

2019 MLB Thread

The hot stove is heating up this week with the Mets trading for Cano and Diaz, the Phillies trading for Jean Segura, the Nationals signing Patrick Corbin and now the Dbacks trading Goldschmidt to the Cardinals.
  12. F

Dalton Update...

Bengals 3-1
  13. F

#VoteCarp

14. F

2018 MLB Thread

Arrieta is still unsigned, but in other MLB news, it looks like Andrew Cashner got a 2-year deal with Baltimore. https://www.mlb.com/news/orioles-agree-to-deal-with-andrew-cashner/c-266506596 Source: O's, Cashner agree to 2-year deal