• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

I can not stand it when people take one line in the bible and take it out of context. Magicjack, in no way is the Proverbs verse you quoted as authority to us addressing the issue of suicide. You cant construe words together in the bible to suit what argument you want. It makes us look stupid...
  2. B

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

Twenty years old. ........... During a Monday, no signs of forced entry, no signs of struggle. Wonder if someone from TCU police will have the case or someone from downtown
  3. B

Rivals & Scout's business model

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Dec 21 2009, 11:27 PM) 484324 [ What the heck? ] does that mean? How about you take your ugly [Deleted] wife to bed and think this over. You think you have some POWER over me? ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity) you numbnut! GF's wife works for rivals?
  4. B

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Dec 21 2009, 11:27 PM) 484324 [ What the heck? ] does that mean? How about you take your ugly [Deleted] wife to bed and think this over. You think you have some POWER over me? ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity) you numbnut! GF's wife works for rivals?
  5. B