• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frostie

This Team Has No Balls

Not a big fan of President Trump, but in the 2016 debates when he called Jeb Bush low energy I thought wow he nailed that. I think the same when I look at this team, low energy. Yesterday, I watched at least three games prior to this one and every team was flying around the field, our team...
  2. Frostie

According to Deion, the CU loss was definitely Briles’ fault

Yes he does, but coach P was the master of finding slights that would motivate his team. This is not meant as a negative but a compliment to how he would energize the team.
  3. Frostie

Shoutout to Coach Patterson

I don't disagree with you on that at all, I am simply calling out that he had some very good teams but went up against a system that was against him competing for the national championship.
  4. Frostie

Ohio State president “Little Sisters of the Poor” joke against TCU

Not a fan of being told what to do, just throwing it out as a reminder of what these people think of TCU.
  5. Frostie

Lol truth, however the respect for TCU has not gone up since that quote.
  6. Frostie

without a doubt that is true but that is the mentality of all of them
  7. Frostie

Shoutout to Coach Patterson

Have to disagree with you on this one there was no college playoff in our Rose Bowl undefeated year, had there been one we would have gone to the national championship after beating Wisconsin! Also do not forget the year we were #3 only to be kicked out at the last minute by Ohio State, Gary got...
  8. Frostie

It's been awhile since this was stated that you don't forget burns like this. "He stepped into a controversy last November when he told The Associated Press that teams like TCU and Boise State don't deserve to play in the Bowl Championship Series title game because they don't play anybody. "We...
  9. Frostie

Song's field goal lifts Texas Tech over TCU

The headline seems to agree with that thought
  10. Frostie

You know your season is in full dumpster fire mode when your kicker kicks the winning field goal for the other team.
  11. Frostie

https://www.reuters.com/article/football-ncaa-txt-txc/songs-field-goal-lifts-texas-tech-over-tcu-idUSMTZXEFBG2Y5H0N What has happened to journalism these days, seems like no one checks for accuracy in the media
  12. Frostie

TCU TECH Game Thread

Great job Duggan, but good grief the play of the offensive line
  13. Frostie

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

We did finish 9th in 2017, but yes I wish it could be better and it will
  14. Frostie

SMDH, not building a shrine for CGP, just calling out we are the third or fourth choice for most athletes, most want to play for the big state schools, this is a fact. All I am saying is Gary has done a great job with the hand he has been dealt.
  15. Frostie

They said it would take five years to build the depth we needed to compete in the B12, Patterson did it in two years.
  16. Frostie

We have a freaking true freshman qb, as he matures TCU will improve, you live and die by the QB in college, next year you guys will be singing Gary's praises. Do not get me wrong, this is painful but I can see with clarity what is causing the majority of this
  17. Frostie

The stache was here primarily during the non BCS years, .when we beat up on inferior teams. He was only here the first two years of the B12 years, you must be a liberal all you post are emotions and not facts. Btw, TCUs all time bowl record is 17-16-1, care to guess who has won 11 of those?
  18. Frostie

Yes easily, all the big league coaches are dying to come to TCU.
  19. Frostie

Silly dudes, neither of you understand the difference between yesterday vs. today, they did not have the haves and haves nots back in the day, Gary freaking won the rose bowl as a non BCS team and finished number two in the country. Had he been allowed to play Auburn we would have finished with...
  20. Frostie

Nwe I dont disagree with a single word you just stated, the HC does need to make changes on the offensive side, my point is he is the best Coach we have ever had, however he does need to fix some things, but he should not be on the hot seat. We are dang lucky he has stuck with us, a lot of...