• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Baseball Tickets

Anyone have baseball season tickets they aren't using? I've bought from a couple people on here before but have since lost touch.
  2. T

Benedict Patterson!

https://sicem365.com/s/16792/baylor-to-add-gary-patterson-as-senior-level-strategic-consultant?utm_source=f5-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=001536&utm_content=100
  3. T

MBB @ Baylol

Not playing particularly well but only down 2. Our bigs continue to be neither physical or athletic. Can't score inside despite good looks. But outside shooting is falling and defense is looking good.
  4. T

Bouncy ball thread vs Houston Baptist

Pretty rough start and we were actually behind 7-8 minutes into the game but the ship has been righted and the guys are basically working on trick shots now. Lost count of how many steals we have. 11 for HBU has 3 airbags behind the line. Peavy, Miller and Nelson in double digits. Stat...
  5. T

Give 'em Hell TCU

Who's gonna do it on Saturday? Gotta be one of the Rangers, right? We've used people with no afffiation to the school before. Bochey? Maybe Seager saying "people wondered what it would be like if we lost our last game to UT? Guess we'll never know..." Or maybe GP? It's gotta be someone...
  6. T

13 receivers with receptions

In 45 so my recent memory is failing but I don't recall a game in 20+ years where the passing game looked as crisp and efficient. Boykin had great games. So did Andy. Max did as well but a lot of that were made by their feet. Hoover just sat back there and executed the game plan as...
  7. T

RIP Julie Johannessen - TCU Rifle

No details and not that it matters. She's from Norway and was an All-American. Prayers for her family.
  8. T

MLB 2023 Thread

1. First place Texas Rangers. 2. Do the Astros suck or what??!!
  9. T

Baseball season tickets?

Anyone with 2 reserved seats they aren't using? I bought some from a guy last year but forgot to reach out until the other day and he hasn't responded so I assume they're not available. Would love to snag 2 guaranteed seats at cost. I get the tix...you get the free points.
  10. T

The [ Finebaum ] Known as SoFi Stadium

From incoming water all over the place, to wet floors, to a confusing video board, to impossible egress and ingress just getting TO the stadium, much less in it, I thought the whole stadium was ridiculous. I used to think Jerry World was one of the worst sporting venues I've ever seen but it...
  11. T

Griffin Kell wins a Scotty!

SVP is doing his Scotty's awards tonight. They just did the category of Best Thing I Saw All Year and the winning kick beat out some worthy candidates.
  12. T

Dec 31 Basketball Game

Any remote chance they could petition the league to change the date?? Even if they played at 7 PM there will hardly be anyone there. If we keep the TTU trash out there may not be 2k people at that game.
  13. T

Tree Lighting Ceremony

The tree lighting ceremony is one of the absolute best things TCU does. Took my son and had a great time. Milk and cookie stations. Popcorn. Food trucks. Kids could take pics with Santa and Santa Super Frog. Drew and Ellie Holcomb played a great show. Great fireworks display. First class...
  14. T

Family Restrooms

Sounds a bit trivial but family restrooms are for families with young children, not old men with prostate issues and certainly not grown-ass old men with prostate issues who cut in line and then proceed to call me and my son a liar. Takes a special kind of soulless [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] to do such a thing...
  15. T

Dan Patrick reports SDSU to Pac 12

Not a surprise, if true. Interesting timing.
  16. T

Crow Line

Thread for all the people that: 1) hated JD being given the reins of the athletic dept. 2) hated hire of Sonny Dykes 3) questioned the decision to give this team over to Max Duggan. ESAD
  17. T

SMU game time?

Any insider info on what time this may start? Have a couple potential conflicts that day. This is a schedule for human beings.