• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Zubaz

Time to start treating college players like contracted employees

Saying "things few agree with" would be like "I don't like the CFP expanding" or "here's why I am voting for this instead of that". Explicit anti-semites though? Yeah I think it's ok to joke about their self-admitted brain injuries. Not sure where @TCUdirtbag falls though.
  2. Zubaz

Time to start treating college players like contracted employees

"Athletes and collectives are free to negotiate deals as they please."
  3. Zubaz

NCAA 2025 Vidya Game

I got four kids, I usually have neither the time nor the resources to buy new video games.
  4. Zubaz

NCAA 2025 Vidya Game

I was just having a difficult conversation with the wifey about this. "Well, the game itself is $50, but the most current console we have in the house is a Sega Dreamcast sooooo....really it's gonna be $550"
  5. Zubaz

And here we go.....12 just probably isn't enough.

That's exactly what it is. This isn't about expanding the playoffs per se, nobody would really have a problem with that. It's about securing more auto-bids for the two favored nations, and that's what is crap about the situation.
  6. Zubaz

TCU vs FGCU Game 2

That thing hasn't landed yet!
  7. Zubaz

the university of Texas versus Washington

But remember, this is an amateur endeavor so paying the players is just not feasible.
  8. Zubaz

GoFrogs: Florida Gulf Coast at TCU baseball series preview

Lupton Magic has a new chapter....a walk off strikeout.
  9. Zubaz

Solid Verbal podcast bit on TCU

Best college football podcast there is. Ty is also a secondary TCU fan, though he's jokingly "broken up" with us after our late-era-GP struggles.
  10. Zubaz

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

"It was the CFP" "It was conference realignment" "It was the BCS" "It was the Bowl Alliance/Coailition" "It was the death of the SWC" "It was cable television" "It was the Oklahoma SCOTUS decision" "
  11. Zubaz

Killer Frogs/FN: Meet Micah Robinson: TCU Basketball's Next Star

"He's going to be a star" and "he's almost as good as PJ Fuller and Blake Adams" is quite a thing to see in the same article.
  12. Zubaz

Those "important constants" aren't nearly as constant as people act. That's kinda the point.
  13. Zubaz

What 150 years of history? The ACC didn't exist until the 50's, and even before this most recent expansion like half of their teams didn't join until the 2000's. You're carrying a torch for a past that never existed. Also, there's not a University in this country that doesn't think $20-30...
  14. Zubaz

Patterson to UCLA

But not enough to put a "?" in a thread title about a hypothetical instead of news. It'll happen to all of us. I know my kids will get frustrated that I dont understand how to use the Glorn Cube or the StraisHyper-Loop or whatever comes next.
  15. Zubaz

Benedict Patterson!

Disagree with others about the statue though. That man is an absolute legend at TCU and the person most directly responsible from our program going from UNLV / UNM levels to playing in a national championship game out of the Big 12. I don't want to say that there's nothing GP could do to undo...
  16. Zubaz

Benedict Patterson!

Seriously. I've said this before, but when you're the one who decides to dump someone, you don't get to complain about who they date after you.
  17. Zubaz

Ignore threads feature

Pit threads, mostly. I'll happily chip in for the feature, as needed.