• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Bailey to NFL Draft

If he runs a decent 40, it's a good call. This year's RB class is pretty depressed, even moreso if Henderson returns to school. Bailey gives off Pacheco vibes and will get a day 2 look with a decent 40.
  2. M

Big XII transfer portal movement, comings and goings.

Kudos to the TCU staff. I would say despite missing some depth at QB they have done very well this year in the portal. I think we should all remember how much it says about Morris that he was able to beat Duggan out last year.
  3. M

SB Nation: TCU K Griffin Kell returning for the 2023 season

Kell has been really good. We owe more than one win to his performance this year, given all of our close games
  4. M

TCU vs Arizona Game Thread

Not what the team wants to hear, but hell of an effort by the guys. Wonderful season, great fight. They have a lot of youth and remembering this one will help them do what they need to do to go deep next year.
  5. M

Please do not sell your basketball tickets vs Texas Tech next Saturday to a Tech fan or on the secondary market

Was planning on taking my kids to the game saturday night but with the ticket prices being what they are we might have to go to a Mavs game instead… lol. I paid 60 bucks for great seats for the KState game 2 weeks ago. Same seats are running 300+ and can’t get in the door for less than 180 a...
  6. M

2020 Dalton Watch

I like it, but no one is trading the first overall pick for Dak Prescott. With a guy like Lawrence at number 1, if - and it’s a big if - a team who is set at QB ends up with the first overall pick (Miami, Cincinnati, Houston), they’ll trade it for a haul of draft picks. Like an entire draft...
  7. M

2020 Dalton Watch

This is our chance, boys. The turning point. We now have an opportunity in front of us that we didn’t think we would have. We didn’t think we would deserve it. But maybe... just maybe... they were wrong. Maybe we do deserve it. The opportunity is there. It’s up to use to seize it. Tank for Trevor.
  8. M

Need a Divorce Lawyer

Maybe the OP was referring to mediation..?
  9. M

So, what are the odds of having a football season this fall?

This really depends on the effectiveness on our control measures, seasonality of this particular strain of coronavirus, and whether or not this disease becomes endemic (i.e.: persistently present in low levels and really spreading at certain times of year, like influenza). I could see a...
  10. M

Whatever happens the last 13 minutes

That’s the thing, so was I and it seems like so were a lot of people. Here’s a terrible photo from my seat of the stadium taken during the empty student section photo... the upper deck and the sides of the lower east bowl were also more full than the student section
  11. M

As an observation, game was clearly not over, fans elsewhere in the stadium hung around and supported the team pretty well. All I am saying is our students were better fans back in the day, even when they had less to root for (lesser conference, lesser opponents, etc.)
  12. M

The student section is a joke We were better in the CUSA days best free image hosting
  13. M

Fyi

Thanks for the info, Wes. Out of my size but this brand looks to be very good. Will try to get my hands on some. Cheers!
  14. M

FWST: How an assistant basketball coach turned TCU’s golf program into a powerhouse

Maybe you’re right. At first you might think that there would be no demand for such ridiculously expensive clubs, but as far as I know they have a year plus wait list. Once word got out about big cat and these old Nike staffers like Patrick Reed that they are making clubs for, they blew up. So...
  15. M

FWST: How an assistant basketball coach turned TCU’s golf program into a powerhouse

There was a small window where TCU May have acquired the oven right after Nike announced the departure from golf equipment. However the ship has sailed on that idea, as it has now been acquired by two of the veteran Nike club makers (Taylor and Hatfield) who started Artisan golf (small boutique...
  16. M

Contract Extension for GMFP

Congrats, Gary, well earned!
  17. M

Punting on 4th down

All I can think is that Patterson thought the game was over. Let's not show too much of our hand and get back to the drawing board because we are going to play again in a couple weeks most likely. Typically we will see a couple of trick plays in big games like this from him but I think we...