• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frogcrates

Not a Cinderella Story

Over the course of the next week you can be sure that sports writers and commentators will turn to the same classic analogy. And it’s the same one that TCU has been painted with anytime it’s seen success for the better part of the past two decades. The problem is - it’s wrong. And it reveals a...
  2. Frogcrates

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

Did I mention that I hate Baylor?
  3. Frogcrates

BU Take On Yesterday’s Game

This. And as HoosierFrog pointed out, it’s not about them being our Super Bowl (which is laughable and textbook Baylor delusion) or even rivalry in the traditional sense - it’s just pure unadulterated hate. I simply hate Baylor as an institution and a fan base. It was frustrating that Baylor...
  4. Frogcrates

OT - Business Leaders/Owners

Maybe not the biggest, but definitely the wisest... and most handsome
  5. Frogcrates

#BAYLORTEARS

Too bad for them, that’s outta the question for a lot of Baylor fans.
  6. Frogcrates

2019-20 bowl games thread

Wisconsin and Baylor go down, breaking the hearts, hopes, and dreams of their fans? This football season turned out alright after all. And with that, time to turn in. Wake me in September.
  7. Frogcrates

Love all the GA fans chanting “SEC! SEC!” right now, not realizing the number of Big XII fans right now chanting “SEC! SEC!”
  8. Frogcrates

It’s almost as if their program just doesn’t care about the harm that might come to people or any amount of collateral damage produced by their quixotic attempts at football glory. ...oh, wait...
  9. Frogcrates

And in five minutes they showed more collective concern than all that was given over five years for the rape victims.
  10. Frogcrates

Summary of my feelings for the day: scheiss Wisconsin and [Baylor asshoe]. That is all (though probably not much after filters).
  11. Frogcrates

Is There Any Realistic Hope?

No, there is no hope. Please contact me with instructions for how to donate all of your priority points and seat selection position.
  12. Frogcrates

Patterson comments post game

With or without emoluments?
  13. Frogcrates

Max Duggan

One semester’s tuition at TCU does NOT count as a donation.
  14. Frogcrates

Meacham

I am frustratingly caught on the theoretical idea of what Lincoln Riley’s offensive system would look like paired with Gary Patterson’s defense.
  15. Frogcrates

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

Texas doesn’t play in Norman, so it’s all good.
  16. Frogcrates

I miss Bumpas. His halftime adjustment was “kick even more ass.”
  17. Frogcrates

Doogie Howitzer
  18. Frogcrates

I think that may be the thing that has made me saddest the past couple of years; the recognition of just how damn well Lincoln Riley’s offense would pair with a Gary Patterson defense.