• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

TCU, golf, Worth Hills, Jack Ruby, Ann Richards et. al.

https://www.fwweekly.com/2018/01/03/mourning-dark/
  2. H

frogs in misery

cheer up
  3. H

Congragulations TCU Horned Frog Players

You did us proud!!!!!! Thanks
  4. H

Anti-Game Day Pre Game

KTCU feels like I moved back into Brachman
  5. H

Well Done Kenny Hill

you had a great game and a great season . u took us all the way to the Title Game many . many thanks
  6. H

skins and shirts

pretty good scrimmage. we learned alot this afternoon
  7. H

3rd and 2 vs 3rd and 7

let us stipulate that is is easier to get a 1st down on a 3rd and 2 than a 3rd and 8. maybe it isn't, likely is but can we all agree easier to get 3 yds than 8? and yet our $10M worth of coaching talent, between the lot of them, can't figure out what everyone on both sides of the stadium...
  8. H

neccesity is the mother of ....

today is 3rd time i had to dial in to ktcu to enjoy opening minutes of ball game my point is.... this is a great broadcast and you get all kinds of nitty gritty and insight it is not simulacast so when the game comes on you will be out of sync but by far and away KTCU coverage is super duper...
  9. H

game thread (count)

could u start game thread a little earlier, whilst i can still type some pithy remarks http://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/other-voices/article181291316.html
  10. H

2 sides to every story

relevancy?....kennedy's played touch football at the compound? a reach i know
  11. H

ridiculus

i wanted to open with asinine but don't know what's up with new management standards and practices any way asinine you can't kick a f/g in regular play but you can win with one in OT OT is a joke inuring to the benefit of advertisers only oh wait OSU really played 3 better than a 3 _3 UT
  12. H

Riding the #2

if ur on the bus going from Bellaire south from Hulen, and look up from your "Doggy Desert" app, you will see banners of Frog standouts all the way to Ranch View hung from the lampposts. great concept , except there are a limited # of banners, ie, not everyone is up and several players are...
  13. H

can we lose to OU, beat em in the CCG

and make it to final 4?
  14. H

jackie sherrill of all people

on the 95.9 the ranch radio for a harvey fundraiser he spoke about how media and social media screw with players heads as coverage ebbs and flows through a season. it has real world repercussions for player and team performance.
  15. H

join me

6 PM Friday at the Woodshed
  16. H

fun read

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452037/ncaa-college-sports-reform-student-athletes-free-market-incentives
  17. H

Hill led the nation’s best third-down offense

from startle -gram ..i haven't checked it but if true its rather remarkable considering 2 games where against quality teams wer'e not in 2016 anymore
  18. H

SOS

no tv KO on espn....what is our option here and where is gameday blog?
  19. H

spectrum customers looking for game

they seem to be toggling betwwen tcu and wake forest on ch 284 epsn goal line
  20. H

what gives with KTCU announcers? these guys are real pros

who are they? paid announcers. volunteers? anyway great announcers