• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

247 Sports: TCU QB Josh Hoover Will Miss Spring Camp

Seems if he's going to be ready by the start of summer camp, it's fine. He knows the offense, obviously. This will give the new guy plenty of work to get up to speed. Odds are he'll be called on at some point next season.
  2. P

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Good coaching by Kansas. If someone breaths on you in a desperate situation, act like you're a soccer player who just had his spine ripped out.
  3. P

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Absolute garbage.
  4. P

247 Sports: TCU signs 33 on early signing day

There are a number of guys out there, though, who have great metrics and have thrived against lesser competition at the high school level. The step up to P5 ball is big for a lot of them, and if you can't block or tackle or run routes or cover guys who do it at a high level, too, you're going to...
  5. P

247 Sports: TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure

Same case as a year ago. A legit P5 starting quarterback isn’t transferring somewhere without a legit shot at starting.
  6. P

Sonny Dykes the benefactor?

Most of all, Sonny can no longer afford to look at Morris as his starter. Even healthy, he's not at the level TCU needs.
  7. P

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

I'm concerned about the guys here. How invested are they based on the way they're playing, their intensity, etc.? Once upheaval starts, it doesn't just stop.
  8. P

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

Wouldn't surprise me if Dykes commits to Morris again for next year as well.
  9. P

Take the ball at the 25. Nobody blocks on returns. They do hold, though.
  10. P

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

At this point, I can’t help but wonder how bad the exodus is going to be.
  11. P

If not Dykes then what are the options?

You expected something else????
  12. P

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

Virtually no leadership this year, as opposed to a year ago.
  13. P

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

They have two bad enough opponents left. It's possible to get to six.
  14. P

Fire Sonny Dykes

Dykes was smart enough last year to stay out of the way of a team run by some serious leaders. That’s what this team lacks most. And that’s when you need a coach/coaching staff who can capably shift gears and be what the team needs. Is that in Dykes’ wheelhouse in particular? I know Big 12...
  15. P

I'll be damned.

BYU clearly came into the game saying your QB is going to have to beat us. Had seven or eight in the box from start to finish. Offensive coaches really had no choice but to throw. Say this, though: The O-line did a fine job. They’ll need a similar outing next week against a much better defense.
  16. P

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

Lots broke their way, too. It was like everything that could go wrong went right last year. This year’s a 180.