• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. bbell

The Spun: Former TCU Coach Gary Patterson Makes His Intentions About Coaching Clear

Call me crazy, but I always held on to the fantasy that GP would in some way be the coach to bring TCU it’s first National Championship in the modern era. We came close a couple of times under his watch.
  2. bbell

Art Briles…

Yeah, I think by now your average person in the street could answer this.
  3. bbell

Art Briles…

Sooo you don’t like the Kendall Briles hire?
  4. bbell

This Team Has No Balls

The defense showed plenty of fire on the second half goal line stand. I don’t know what happened to the offense in the second half, especially the 3rd quarter. It’s as if the whole offensive side of the ball was told to stand down, or we had given WV our playbook and which plays we were running. ‍
  5. bbell

Wiley for Heisman!!

Loving Wiley and our usage of TE’s
  6. bbell

New TCU Shoes from HEYDUDE

Hey!… Dude.
  7. bbell

Horned Frogs vs Pro-bono Ponies Prediction Thread!

I think this will be a battle but I was way off on the Colorado game and this team’s effort that day. I am cautiously optimistic after the UH game. TCU - 38 Ponies - 31
  8. bbell

TCU vs Coach Prime and his fighting buffalos Prediction Thread

I really like what I have heard out of fall camp and the changes we have made to depth and talent coming in. Maybe prime and Colorado eventually get it going but not too much in this game. Frogs should dominate. TCU - 52 CU - 7
  9. bbell

Garrett Riley to Clemson

I feel like this is accurate and unfortunate for the university and especially the players. They deserve better.
  10. bbell

2010 or 2014 vs 2022 Georgia

Georgia struggled at times this year too albeit they did win all of their games. The proper comparison is Georgia’s NC game performance vs. the 2014 TCU PB performance. Both teams were pissed off and motivated. Would have been a game. Georgia’s coaching staff and prep would certainly be an...
  11. bbell

2010 or 2014 vs 2022 Georgia

The 2014 TCU squad would have made a game with Georgia 2022. Georgia still probably wins but it is more like 38-28 type of affair.
  12. bbell

Way too early 2023 Top 25s

I thought about this analogy too and it would be great to model that mind shift. However it won’t be with the same QB unlike 2010-2011. Of course the other obvious fact is that this is only the second year of this coaching staff versus Patterson and co having been around for a while.
  13. bbell

Final thoughts and I am moving forward...

This is a horrible take. There is absolutely no reason why TCU can’t recruit at the very best in the nation. In fact being in DFW gives TCU an advantage over all of the other schools you mentioned. Won’t happen tomorrow but it can happen a lot quicker than people may think.
  14. bbell

I’m convinced

Wow you obviously didn’t watch the game. Credibility shot.
  15. bbell

I’m convinced

Missing a few TDs there.
  16. bbell

FWST: Everything TCU coach Sonny Dykes, Horned Frogs said after losing to Georgia

I hope the TCU staff is able to learn how this happens and be better prepared the next time. It can’t be a mystery in order to learn the lesson. Must draw as much momentum from this season as possible and keep it going. We lost some face in that title game.
  17. bbell

FWST: Everything TCU coach Sonny Dykes, Horned Frogs said after losing to Georgia

Disturbing from the standpoint that everything was apparently going well preparation wise leading up to the game and then it appeared to vanish at game time. As stated by Dykes, and witnessed by all of us, the team played uncharacteristic to what we have seen all season long. Something happened...
  18. bbell

Kind of disturbing to hear from Sonny that he thought the preparation for the championship was really good. He did mention that he sensed tension in the locker room just prior to the game. Maybe that was it. The moment became too big for this team and the critical mistakes just gave an already...