• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

Uniforms?

Apologies in advance if I’ve overlooked this but any word on uniforms for Saturday?
  2. D

CU vs Colorado St OT

Very confused here. Colorado gets the ball first in both the first and second overtime. I thought first possession alternated in each overtime
  3. D

Championship Game Tailgates

hey everyone. Iv ever trying to find an alumni tailgate or something along those lines for the national championship game but am having a tough time finding anything. Anyone have a link for something going on?
  4. D

Go Frogs CC info

In case TCU wins, I’m trying to verify that my cc info is current on gofrogs.com but I can’t find it anywhere under my account. Since I’ve been approved for natty tickets, I want to make sure it doesn’t fall through if we advance.
  5. D

Marcel Brooks Status?

Anyone know if enough time has gone been for him to be ready to play in the Fiesta Bowl?
  6. D

ESPN Bowl Scheduling Own Goal on1/2

How does ESPN not schedule one prime time game for 1/2 but manages to schedule multiple 11 am / noon games on what is a work day for most people.
  7. D

Last Touchdown

I wanted to get thoughts from everyone on the last touchdown. My take is that they should have run it up the middle with a minute and change left and if it happens, it happens. Throwing it at that moment I can’t comprehend, especially after iowa state punted. All things considered, this...
  8. D

Iowa state is also mad

Uh oh
  9. D

Uh-oh Baylor is mad

That is all.
  10. D

In other action…

While there are some kinks that none worked out, I’m just glad we didn’t have any of the following performances. -OK St had a one score win over Tulsa - Miami won 25-22 over App St -Notre Dame beat Toledo 32-29 -#23 Arizona state is up only 14-10 on UNLV - Jacksonville St just beat FSU -Tulane...
  11. D

Tight Ends Passes

Have Cumbie and Meacham been reading this board on that topic?
  12. D

Places to Watch the Game in Austin

My wife and I are taking a weekend trip to Austin and are assuming that secondary market ticket prices to the game are more than they’re worth to us. As a result, we’re looking for in town places that’ll be TCU fan friendly. Any recommendations will be much appreciated.
  13. D

Livestream of the game?

does anyone know of a live stream of the game? Fox sports go app doesn’t have it.
  14. D

Any suggestions for watching Arkie game in London

I'm in London on vacation and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on bars where I could watch the Arkansas game. This is a little bit more difficult since the game is on CBS as opposed to ESPN which is much more accessible here. Any ideas would be most appreciated.