• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Pandora’s Box is Officially Open

Going to see a lot more players declare early now.
  2. M

Marcus Cannon

3. M

“GP most overrated coach in country”

https://twitter.com/LiveCfb This dude is full currently discussing how Patterson only succeeds when Boykin is at QB. Doesn’t add the fact of how Patterson’s defense has been top half of the league since 2012 or really any other stats. Pretty fun read through his twitter
  4. M

CFL Thread?

Thought this deserved its own thread. Really glad to see him doing well. I know the Redskins thought high of him
  5. M

Colonial Thread

Saw this posted from the No Laying Up guys this morning. Thought it would be a good start for Colonial week.
  6. M

Something For TCU Fans to Complain About

Hopefully we will have a few early kicks this year
  7. M

Dixon Twitter Message

Thought this deserved its own thread without politics involved
  8. M

NFL Combine Thread

9. M

Collier Highlights

Pretty good highlight package. Definitely didn’t appreciate him this year like I should have. Also, the Texas highlights in this for the entire line make me even more frustrated we lost that game. They dominated that Texas OL
  10. M

Big Monday Roll Call

First I’ve seen it being a white out. Work came up so I won’t be able to drive in but dad and little brother will be there. We need to bring back the DMC crowds for the rest of our home games
  11. M

Big Ben Senior Bowl

12. M

This TCU Alum is Having a Great Season

Tomorrow star telegram headline. Didn’t realize how well Hughes has played this year though.
  13. M

Big 12 vs SEC bowl season

Posted in the other thread, but interesting considering how the SEC plays NFL level defense
  14. M

RIP Tyler

Such a great inspiration that touch many lives. Without a doubt my favorite story of last year
  15. M

Patterson Post Game Speech

Felt like this needed its own thread. You can tell how proud he is of this group. He’s had an incredibly tough year and I’m sure it’s nice to see his players rally to get to 6 wins.
  16. M

Thank you Ty Summers

I have no idea if you will play another down for TCU or not, but thank you for everything you have done for this program. The fact you even tried to play today shows the character that you have and that team is what matters most to you. I hope you have a great NFL because nobody deserves it more...
  17. M

Big 12 Basketball schedule

We get Kansas when students are back from break this year! Big Monday Feb 11. Place is going to be rocking
  18. M

Practice update

looks like GP having his media availability
  19. M

Luken Baker and others pro seasons

Seems like Luken has made nice impressions. Also Brian Howard is doing really well in the A’s system
  20. M

Scott Cross

Probably for one year but oh well I’ll take it.