• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Gringo1873

Any volunteers to go visit Surlyhorns?

There are some guys on that board who are saying the same thing. Read the thread about the state of college football in 20 years. They admit that no one will care which athletic department bought the championship that year.
  2. Gringo1873

The Washington Huskies

Yes in 2014
  3. Gringo1873

Duggan Signed to Active Roster

I guess it's time to stop telling my friends and family how he obviously should have stayed 1 more year and led us to another championship.
  4. Gringo1873

Will you root for Texas to be SEC champions next year and beyond?

Wishful thinking. I don't know if you're paying attention to what they are building down there in Austin.
  5. Gringo1873

No SEC in the CFP

They left us to make more money. We shouldn't take it personally.
  6. Gringo1873

No SEC in the CFP

This will not happen. Texas is in.
  7. Gringo1873

BE THE COCKROACH…

This probably isn't true. There is a good chance that we will play Texas again in the first round of the college football playoff, which can be at your home stadium.
  8. Gringo1873

Time for TX game?

Kansas State is elite. I think there is a good chance of this happening.
  9. Gringo1873

There is no way in hell, that if Morris

I think he's good. He showed that in the first half. In the second half, the offensive line stayed in the locker room. Joe Burrow would have looked pedestrian under the circumstances Morris was faced with in the second half last night. Football is game that is won by the OL and DL.
  10. Gringo1873

News for Ticket Re-Sellers......

No, it's not. And I'm to the right of Attila the Hun.
  11. Gringo1873

Is Savion Williams………

He is in the doghouse after getting in 2 fistfights in the Colorado game. Am I the only one who doesn't think this is obvious? He doesn't seem to have Frog factor and I think we need to let him move on.
  12. Gringo1873

Houston roll call

Section 230 4 of us
  13. Gringo1873

I wonder if

I read that Colorado's QB Sanders is expected to make over $3 million this year. I think very soon we're going to see kids sticking around in college because they can make more money. Fascinating
  14. Gringo1873

Poor Tackling

My son wouldn't stop screaming about the cushion. I told him to calm down because the coaches get paid a lot of money and know better than him. But then we were both shocked to see no adjustment
  15. Gringo1873

Game 1 Sunday Morning Coming Down

I agree with all of your thoughts. We have a reasonable chance to compete for the big 12 tile this year.
  16. Gringo1873

ESPN + is showing Texas State @ Baylor

I don't really see anyone making fun of us. Everyone is just extremely impressed by Colorado. Hunter and Sanders are the top of everyone's Heisman watch lists. Calm down
  17. Gringo1873

Gillespie Defense...

Lol, bro, get back to us at the end of the game.
  18. Gringo1873

Nepotism R Us!

I don't think you're right. I think Colorado is really good. Travis Hunter may win the Thorpe Award and the Biletnikoff Award in the same season.
  19. Gringo1873

Carter Boys season 2

It hurts.