• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FinanceFrog

Schloss loving texas a&m

2. FinanceFrog

Need 2 if anyone has them

looking for 2 tickets if anyone has them, no real preference on where but want to be around tcu fans. going with my dad who is a sooner but he’ll be a horned frog on Monday. he’s technically a horned frog now because he paid them a lot of money for my tuition.
  3. FinanceFrog

Drunk TCU fans miss the game

we sat in section 111 and in one section over there were 2 younger tcu fans (probably recent grads?) that were hammered and almost got into a fight with fellow tcu fans around them after spilling drinks on them and being belligerent. Luckily the cops came and kicked out the 2 drunk guys within...
  4. FinanceFrog

Best route to stadium

anyone have good insight on best route to the stadium? Staying in Scottsdale and looks like the most direct way is to take the 101 and come in from the north. Several different ways to get there though.
  5. FinanceFrog

Sonny on PMT

sonny is on Friday’s pardon my take episode: didn’t see this posted. give it a listen, great interview.
  6. FinanceFrog

Stop all social media ASAP

stop all social media for the school and players. smh.
  7. FinanceFrog

TCU/Kstate opening line

I’m seeing TCU -10. Seems like a lot. I figured TCU would be favored by under a TD.
  8. FinanceFrog

anyone in bora bora for the game?

my gf and i took the yacht to bora bora for a vacay before she goes back to school. anyone in the area for a game watching party?
  9. FinanceFrog

NC Gear

what should our national championship gear look like? i think it'd be cool to have a flat billed hat with the flying T then a national champions patch on the side. maybe list all the teams we've beaten on the back of the hat. for t-shirts i think we should make a jersey with the number 17...
  10. FinanceFrog

how do you fold this thing?!?

received the frog club sun shade ive been so anxiously awaiting. how do you fold this thing to get it back in the bag? i need it folded so it doesn't take up my whole trashcan.