• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ACroofrog

TCU v. Syracuse Basketball NCAA Tourney Game Thread

Wow proud of the team for getting in the dance after 20 years. However, we didn’t show up tonight a really embarrassing performance
  2. ACroofrog

That’s how you end a half and it was all a result of HUSTLE and defense!!!
  3. ACroofrog

Kenrich looks totally lost, bobbling the ball everytime it’s passed to him, indecisive, shot is off. He has got to calm down and pull it together we need him.
  4. ACroofrog

Getting the ball in the middle to the free throw line will be key that opens everything. Two diagonal passes to cutters down low then and if Syracuse guards collapse down open shooters on perimeter have to get ball to the free throw line offensively.
  5. ACroofrog

MARCH MADNESS GAME THREAD

Yea “Overrated” isn’t coming to my mind as I watch them...they look pretty dang good to me... now I give you Bucknell has hung around longer then I expected but Michigan State looks like a big physical talented team to me.
  6. ACroofrog

AP: Arizona St., Syracuse want to prove they belong in tournament

I really like the way we match up with Syracuse better then ASU. I know that length in that zone isn’t going to be easy to beat but Dixon knows how to beat it. If Bane and Noi are on then lookout we could pull away, but we have to show up you don’t show up you never know.
  7. ACroofrog

Press-Enterprise: UCR reportedly considering TCU’s David Patrick for men’s head coaching position

Have to assume Ryan Miller is promoted to Asst. head Coach I think he is ready for that. Be interesting to see what Dixon does with the other spot go get another big name asst or move everyone up a rung on the ladder and hire a new face just starting off.
  8. ACroofrog

Big 12 Basketball Tournament Thread

I seriously wonder if anyone actually reads posts or just sees what fits their narrative. Go back to my original post. Someone asked if anyone had any hope that arob was going to make the free throws at the end. My exact reply was “no confidence those were going in at all, arob with a good...
  9. ACroofrog

A lot of that was how Kansas state decided to play us defensively they basically chose to let arob beat them rather then to sag in help defense when he drove off of Bane or Noi. If you were to go back and watch you will see the only time Bane ever had any space between himself and the defender...
  10. ACroofrog

What the hell are you talking about??? Where was that said anywhere in my post??? If you don’t know that Arob is a terrible free throw shooter and always has been your either an idiot or don’t watch the games very often. I even said he had a good scoring game my post was exclusively about those...
  11. ACroofrog

No confidence those were going in at all, arob with a good scoring game but gosh we need him to shoot free throws better.
  12. ACroofrog

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Red Raiders

Bane, Williams and Vlad having good days need to get Noi, Arob or Miller going though
  13. ACroofrog

Couple terrible decisions by noi and Miller after press breaks there near the end hurt we should be up 10 but overall a good half. Have to keep up the intensity.
  14. ACroofrog

Frogs up 12 keep it up!!
  15. ACroofrog

Bane has found that scoring explosiveness from early in the season again. Think I saw he is averaging 19 plus last three games and already with 8 early.
  16. ACroofrog

Redirects: Bad for business?

Yea very annoying could barely follow the basketball game thread because every four posts I read I would get a redirect
  17. ACroofrog

TCU Basketball @ Western Virginia Game thread

That was clear as day one of those “we called a few in a row against WV and everyone’s mad we better call one on TCU” calls
  18. ACroofrog

TCU Basketball @ Western Virginia Game thread

We really are fighting hard but it’s clear as day that we are gassed
  19. ACroofrog

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Jayhawks

7 to 2 foul disparity this half.......umm yeah ok