• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

KillerFrogs.com Official Christmas Charity

KillerFrogs has designated the Maiden brother's charity, TWO-WINS.ORG as our designated Christmas charity again. It benefits the toy drive for a "Soulful Christmas". You guys did a great job last year. See below.   A few key bullet points: -       We have given over 1,000 toys over past couple...
  2. S

TICKETS--BUY, SELL, EXCHANGE OR GIVE AWAY

MUST USE THE TICKET EXCHANGE FORUM ONLY. DO NOT POST TICKETS, OF ANY KIND, ON THE FROG FAN FORUM OR THE GENERAL BOARD. YOU MUST BE A PAID 2014 MEMBER TO POST ON THE TICKET EXCHANGE FORUM. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION! https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?forums/ticket-exchange-forum.23/
  3. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(The Unnatural @ Oct 29 2009, 05:45 PM) 421211 Scott, If you are seriously concerned about the degradation of women, shouldn't some of these profile pictures be changed? We clean them up all the time.... You want to name your objections?
  4. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Sir Wesley Willis @ Oct 29 2009, 05:39 PM) 421208 a 360 in the middle of the road? pretty sure that means the same direction, pal. By saying that he won't say things to your face, you're inferring that if he did say them to your face, you would fight him over it. That's just common...
  5. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(PM Productions @ Oct 29 2009, 05:22 PM) 421188 I can speak from a position of expierience... SB wants more readership, they work hard and want to see results... Scott and KF.C don't want to lose readership and want this forum to stay as they like it, which is their choice... This will...
  6. S

"Disrespect"

One more thing......Purple People Seaters is (And has been) our preferred Charity for underprivileged children & families......for the last two years. We chose not to be associated with a website, that degrades women, uses the type of content they use & is not conducive to our site. So we did...
  7. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(accounting frog @ Oct 29 2009, 04:35 PM) 421114 Some of us do. Was talking ownership & management. Post all you like.
  8. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Pinkyfrog @ Oct 29 2009, 04:59 PM) 421158 If you wern't suggesting physical violence why did you make challenge of him saying something to your face? That infers some sort of intimidation factor you would have over him. Just curious, not taking any sides. That means he can sit behind his...
  9. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Lomez @ Oct 29 2009, 05:05 PM) 421162 You yourself said: "These guys are the little 'trust fund' bunch who run to Daddy when they have issues. They are the trash of our students.....& I have been repeatedly told so." That's not a rude comment? Hey Lomez.....wake up dude! That was after...
  10. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Sir Wesley Willis @ Oct 29 2009, 04:20 PM) 421095 As a contributor to "that other site," I just thought it'd be in my interest to take some time and give full disclosure to the situation at hand, at least from our perspective. Yesterday, myself and a handful of others on our site had all...
  11. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Ilikefootballalot @ Oct 29 2009, 03:59 PM) 421035 I'm not going to defend anything he's said or what anyone over there has said, but by saying stuff like "I......would not even tangle with John Marsh. When he & his boys find out these comments.......there may be a Fire Sale on frat rat...
  12. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Oct 29 2009, 04:12 PM) 421072 LOL at all the SB readers who have screenames here that are over here lecturing Scott..... Hilarious. Bingo.....Do we even care to post on their site? :rolleyes:
  13. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(LawFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 04:02 PM) 421046 Scott, I have never felt more disrespected in my entire life. You are a very low person to use such generalities. The majority of contributors on that other site are hard working to support themselves and their family without any help from...
  14. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Viking Frog @ Oct 29 2009, 04:06 PM) 421057 Scott, In my defense can you tell me what I said that was so wrong that you had to quote me as acting vile? VikingFrog no likey. October 28, 2009 3:03 PM Blogger VikingFrog said... I would be lying if I didn't want to steal their followers...
  15. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(middle man @ Oct 29 2009, 03:57 PM) 421031 Some of the language might be crude, but like you said, its younger people, like myself, maybe we some arent as mature as others but we like to have a good time and we like Horned Frog football just like everyone on all the TCU sports sites. I...
  16. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 03:52 PM) 421021 What is so vile about it?? As I mentioned previoulsy, it seems to be geared more towards younger guys. You might not find it funny, but the kids these days laugh at different things. I just don't think vile is a fair description. Profanity...
  17. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Ilikefootballalot @ Oct 29 2009, 03:42 PM) 421016 Scott, I have to say, after sitting next to you at the Poinsettia Bowl last year and riding up to Norman on the killerfrogs bus, you're a good guy. But I also grew up around the corner from Thomas...and he's a really good guy, too. Both...
  18. S

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(ACroofrog @ Oct 29 2009, 03:03 PM) 420956 I have never understood the no competition policy of KFC. I love KFC, I love purple menace, and having recently found Sp it blo od I now love that too. We are all here to support TCU athletics are we not? What a great thing it is to have...
  19. S

"Disrespect"

Furthermore.......We want no association with such a vile site as that one! Please feel free to visit that site or any other you choose. Just don't bring them here.
  20. S

"Disrespect"

Not going to spend a lot of time allowing a sophomoric & vile site like S.B. to litter our site. From their inception, they have tried to use KillerFrogs, as the main place to draw their traffic from. We have over 36,000 members. Not to hard to figure out their effort. Has been obvious to most...