• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

OT: Shotguns

+1 Learn to shoot well and an O/Uis all you need I prefer the Winchester 101 Had a matched set 20 and 12 before my sons got them They make a lightweight version that looks very much the same as the pigeon grade but it’s lighter to carry than the regular weight gun You may have to look around...
  2. R

OT: Shotguns

3. R

Its on

Wes It has been 8 years 7 months since my last chemo pill and radiation treatment I expect you to be a survivor TOO fight it with all you got and never ever give up! Keep a good attitude about it, the mental side of the fight is for more important than most people realize. praying for you Ross
  4. R

Shooter's Spouse Has Passed

Rest in God's arms Feather and may his light shine on you forever.
  5. R

Prayers for Wes...

Wes praying for you man
  6. R

OT - I need black boots.

Depends on what you can afford If looking for a bargain try the Justin outlet store If costs not a major factor have a pair custom made
  7. R

An Aggie Coworker...

Deep you are flat wrong on this CDC did raise a lot of the money and more so lately but for the original stadium project I personally know a number of major donors who where directly solicited and gave because of P So to say P was not “the fundraiser” is flat wrong Now in fairness to CDC he has...
  8. R

Curious About Tiebreaker

know affectionately by the FPC as the ohio state rule known by the FPC as the ohio state rule
  9. R

To my Killerfrogs family

Wes Thank you for bringing so much happiness to the Frog family for so many years
  10. R

Season Tickets

Agreed mine went from TCU offices to Memphis Tenn to Fort Smith Ark to west side of FT WORTH would have been so much better if I had just picked them up
  11. R

OT = Anyone here play the renovated Rockwood Golf Course?

thanks for the memories Limp I loved the old river 9 even though it kicked my butt every time still remember a birdie on the long par 3 as one of my best holes ever
  12. R

OT = Anyone here play the renovated Rockwood Golf Course?

The first 18 were wide open and short as I remember What ever happened to the "old" river 9 they added in the early 60s ? Did they keep it? Quite long as i remember A 600+ yard dog leg right par 5 along the river and a 235 yard par 3 with a large creek to clear right in front of the green...
  13. R

Sybesma retires

Flipper is a TCU institution and will be greatly missed a great coach who did a super job we will miss you Coach enjoy your retirement
  14. R

Roger Williams NOT Shot By Gunman

Roger broke his ankle trying to get away from gunman is what i hear
  15. R

Help a Frog out

Come on guys 100 people 10$ each Make a difference Cancer is hell Lets help a frog
  16. R

Help a Frog out

Done
  17. R

Seriously...Is Steel Gone For Good?

I hate to hear that Very disturbing when 2 friends who are both good people are feuding
  18. R

He is risen!

He is risen indeed
  19. R

OT: 22-year-old woman strangled in apartment near TCU

Small world we owned that house from 1984 to 1998 The garage apartment where murder occurred built after we sold
  20. R

CPA - Tax & Financial Planning

Estate planing is simple Everything you own when you die is subject to tax at its value with 3 exceptions 1 what goes to spouse ( marital deduction) 2 what goes to charity ( charitable exemption) 3 the unified credit amount ( currently 5.4 mil per person and 10.8 for a married couple) All the...