• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Cougar/Frog

OT - Movies thread

Allegedly..... just another possibly false "me too" claim, like so many were. If adult fangirls were hitting on him and he didn't turn them down, why is that "creepy"?
  2. Cougar/Frog

OT - Movies thread

I loved it until they killed off a major figure contrary to the books. The last season was also not as good as the first 4. Still a great show before Amazon ruined it.
  3. Cougar/Frog

Any one know what gives at NMSU? Jerry Kill leaving?

Good choice for both. Sanchez is a NMSU grad and may even be from the area. He was hugely successful as a high school. Taking the UNLV HC job when it was a complete disaster of a program was really a mountain too high to climb. There was no way he could have down what Odom has done...
  4. Cougar/Frog

NCAA pitch to let schools pay athletes directly

I think that is the goal: make the CFP division too expensive for most G5 and maybe some P5 schools. Those schools that can't afford the cost can have their own playoff, like FCS. Back 35 years ago, I remember there were only 88 or so IA (FBS) programs. It is now, 138 or something? If that...
  5. Cougar/Frog

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

Texas needs to win and FSU lose. That is the easiest path for the Horns to the CFP. It wouldn't be a sure thing.
  6. Cougar/Frog

Big 12 announces future football conference opponents

They did a 7 game schedule when everyone was doing 8 and even a 6 game schedule before that. The goal was always inflating records. Mandating a 9 game conference schedule to get the 1st round bye for conference champs would be a good change and prevent the inflated records that go back...
  7. Cougar/Frog

Who is not fired yet and where do we go

Mad Max covered up a lot of weaknesses. CM was the starter and the Frogs would not have played in the CFP if had remained uninjured. Lil Briles just isn't a great OC. It was a bad hire. His BIL looks like he is a much better OC there at OU. TCU should make a run at Brennan Marion, OC at...
  8. Cougar/Frog

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

I have never been a Morris fan. He just lacks the intangibles.
  9. Cougar/Frog

This Week’s Other Games

He will be forced to fire the OC and DC if he survives.... and still be out by the end of next year absent a radical improvement...
  10. Cougar/Frog

This Week’s Other Games

Not surprised. No offense for Utah all. Defense can only carry a team so far. Plus Oregon St is good.
  11. Cougar/Frog

OT - Movies thread

I was not going to watch season 2 and finally did last week. Based on that, I am actually looking forward to season 3.
  12. Cougar/Frog

OT - Movies thread

Season 2 is better and they are clearly trying to get back on track after deviating so much from the books in season 1. I read that most of the writers and directors in season 1 had never read the books and were merely going off the summary guide written by the showrunner. The decisions...
  13. Cougar/Frog

CBS Sports: Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, AD address Art Briles' on-field appearance: 'That's being dealt with'

Brent wants to distract from his failures as a head coach. OU is going to have a very blah season and he will use anything he can to save his job. And if we are going to make AB a pariah forever, we need a much bigger list of similar coaches that sacrificed everything to win. Urban just...
  14. Cougar/Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

The choice is dump the loser (nice guy/good defensive coordinator/ bad head coach) or just suck. Baylor being Baylor, Baylor will find a way to do both.
  15. Cougar/Frog

Paper City: Dana Holgorsen Faces a Near Must Win Against TCU After Rice Debacle — UH and Its Coach Desperately Need to Bring the Belief Back In Big 12

Dana is getting fired after this season. It is going to be a tough year for the Red Cougs and spotting opponents 28 points before the team shows up isn't going to work.
  16. Cougar/Frog

FWST: TCU drew historic ratings in its season opener against Deion Sanders and Colorado

It is important to show how the Big 12 draws for the TV folks. Coach Prime, for as long as he is at CU, will pull huge ratings every week and that is a huge plus for the conference.
  17. Cougar/Frog

TCU vs Coach Prime and his fighting buffalos Prediction Thread

Frogs 45 Buffs 17 200 Sanders views 250 yds rushing 325 yds passing
  18. Cougar/Frog

AP: Potential new rivalries in Big 12 with Brigham Young becoming league's 3rd private Christian school

When I attended TCU, a classmate mentioned that he grew up Lutheran in DFW and was told by Baptists he was not Christian. Another Texas born classmate, a Catholic, talked about being told he wasn't a Christian by the Baptists. Perhaps the Baptists and other Protestants can just stop pretending...