• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

2023 CWS in Omaha attendance guide

With all electronic ticketing, is conventional wisdom still thinking that waiting till shortly before the game to get tickets is the best strategy?
  2. M

ESPN coverage last night

I have Youtube.TV (which I mostly recommend). So it recorded 4 different broadcasts of the game last night. If you don't mind some adolescent shenanigans... the (Pat McCaffrey) Field Pass broadcast was pretty fun knowing the outcome of the game. RGIII represents the Big X11 (although he has a...
  3. M

B12 does not have the patent on bad officiating.

What a reasonable post. Honestly I was shocked they didn't go with targeting on that last Michigan play. My heart sunk when I saw it.
  4. M

Need 1 ticket for Tech - November 7

Thanks Shreve - I got nervous yesterday and just bought one from the ticket office. I appreciate you reaching out. Go Frogs!!!!
  5. M

Need 1 ticket for Tech - November 7

Anyone have a single ticket they'd be willing to sell me for the Texas Tech game this Saturday November 7, 2020? It will be filled by a purple person!
  6. M

FWST: NCAA grants immediate eligibility to two TCU defenders, including Marcel Brooks

I was really looking forward to watching Brooks play next weekend. :(
  7. M

Utah just furloughed the entire athletic dept....

Joke or no? I haven't seen anything indicating TCU Faculty were furloughed or laid off.
  8. M

SMU game cancelled

Same - I dropped cable for the first time this summer. I don't miss it at all - but was planning on YoutubeTV for ESPN this fall (and locals). I guess I'll wait a bit. Nothing this weekend looked like it was worth a nickel let alone $60/month.
  9. M

Reseating question

Heh. I went for an upgrade into the 103. I won't get chance to sit there for a while again. I'll bring sun block and a hat instead. Here's hoping this all works!
  10. M

Reseating question

Still lots of great seats in the 100s, 200s, and 300s! I pick in 30 minutes! Is there really shade under the new club area?
  11. M

At least we aren’t Tennessee and it’s band...

If you watch this alternate video - which I assume is from the same performance... they run out at after about 20-30 seconds. https://www.wbir.com/video/sports/college/vols/pride-band-member-collapses-during-halftime-performance/ I suppose if someone fainted in the middle of a football play it...
  12. M

Another Startlegram put down of TCU

LOL!!! You may be on to something here...
  13. M

Ticket Police

It's interesting - Paciolan has had this capability for years... I've always wondered why it wasn't used. Next year a lot of the larger schools are embedding chips in people's wrists and they will be tracking stadium traffic patterns to maximize profits.
  14. M

Regarding Turpin

Mac wouldn't have had any typos and or grammatical errors. :)
  15. M

Regarding Turpin

I'm disappointed in how many of you can't see how you would be looking at this if it was Baylor, or Oklahoma, UT, or Tech. I've learned a lot about KT the last few days that apparently the athletic department knew from the start (about KT's background and volatile relationship). I fully...
  16. M

A few pics - Southern game

I think their coach could beat up our coach.
  17. M

When will tickets go out?

Mine arrived today. They definitely worked out the toxic ink smell this year. Much more ordinary ticket scent. Like my father's tickets and his father's tickets.
  18. M

FWST: Jamie Dixon goes home to LA and takes No. 20 TCU basketball with him

Coaching basketball is one of the few things you can do with a Master's in Economics. "An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today." - Lawrence J. Peter
  19. M

anyone know the injury report on hughes?

Got me. Very funny. :tongue: