• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 50FT FROG

UIL Championships

Carthage went to pleasant grove earlier in the year and beat the brakes off of them. I do like their coach though. He will schedule anyone. He scheduled some really good east Texas teams.
  2. 50FT FROG

UIL Championships

2nd highest paid coach in Texas. He’s had many offers to leave. Never even heard that he’s remotely interested in leaving.
  3. 50FT FROG

UIL Championships

I’ll be there as well. Should be a good game. As a former bulldog, I’m obviously pulling for Carthage.
  4. 50FT FROG

Rogers transferring

Where did I say that you crossed a line? I said I would never say we don’t “NEED” a kid like you did - you DID say that, right? I just pointed out that we NEEDED an injured JR to take a couple of snaps in a bowl game just a few months ago because we didn’t have any other healthy qbs at the...
  5. 50FT FROG

Rogers transferring

How many qbs did we go through just LAST year? I would never say we won’t miss” any kid. I may be reading you wrong and if I am, take this apology in advance, but you’ve been really beating this drum. Just wish the kid well and keep it moving.
  6. 50FT FROG

Baylor doing shady things to win games again

Just curious, what would’ve happened if Iowa state cited “player safety” and told officials to kick sand!?!
  7. 50FT FROG

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

Just get my old ones in 236?!
  8. 50FT FROG

Yes. 236. Trying to work and not work at the same time?!?
  9. 50FT FROG

559 points, ranked 1318. Was slated to pick today 9:05. Moved my 5 from 326 row F to 325 row E (from chairback to chairback). Someone is going to move into my old seats and they’re really nice with a good group of people.
  10. 50FT FROG

Enjoy the spring sale?

I went to get things for myself but also found things for my wife and young son. If you have a middle or high schooler, you can find some really great deals on apparel and athletic gear. I picked up 3 pair of athletic shorts, 3 warm up bottoms, a long sleeve t, a baseball helmet for 50 inch...
  11. 50FT FROG

We may have lost but we certainly opened some eyes.....

that's wrong (at least from the TCU side) from gofrogs.com Maness was a two-sport standout who claimed All-America honors in both track and football. In track, he earned All-America distinction in two different relay events. In 1983, he anchored the 4x100 relay team that earned a sixth-place...
  12. 50FT FROG

KBTX: TCU player's 'Shag' haircut gets national attention

I had a shag in the 80s. Good to see it come back.
  13. 50FT FROG

Bowl Options

Will play uga/auburn loser
  14. 50FT FROG

#BAYLORTEARS

You know if she's single?
  15. 50FT FROG

OT - Panther on Panther violence at NFL game

I'm rarely asked (usually at away games). If you ask nicely, I'll comply with the caveat that I will be standing on 3rd downs and big plays. That usually works.
  16. 50FT FROG

Attendance

Ah. Attendance smack. The last resort of someone that's been getting their butts kicked on the field.